Windows 10: product key

Discus and support product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my pc update windows 10 .but windows not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/2458d432-3e76-4f4d-a20a-0af080e5a55c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by S.m.Dipto, Jul 11, 2019.

1. S.m.Dipto Win User

product key

my pc update windows 10 .but windows not activate

:)

S.m.Dipto, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jul 11, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jul 11, 2019
  4. product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

product key

1. product key - Similar Threads - product key

2. Windows 10 activation problems - not accepting product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problems - not accepting product key: I bought my laptop with Windows 10 already installed. It worked fine to begin with but, after a few months it started showing the message "Activate Windows". I have not made any hardware changes to the laptop (I wouldn't know how!) so not sure why it suddenly needed...
  3. about windows 10 product key

about windows 10 product key: i want a query about windows 10 product key is windows 10 pro retail key can be installed to other pc at same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-windows-10-product-key/ffe81e89-a038-4286-86ad-8a932a334cf1"
  4. Refund upon my product key

Refund upon my product key: hi I have bought a Microsoft product key which I have installed on my machine but I would like a refund and I would like to get my windows back to the standard addition "home" without having to buy a new one thanks...
  5. Product key issues

Product key issues: hi i had a dell laptop that was pre installed with windows 8, i got free update to windows 10 home, now i have changed my device because of hardware failures in that laptop and i am using an assembled pc and i want to use the same windows 10 home, i have my product key...
  6. How to check product key is valid

How to check product key is valid: Hello, bought product keys years ago but unsure which ones are live, is there a quick way to check this? As I don't want to make purchases that would lead me to having to make more....
  7. Windows 8, to Windows 10 product key question

Windows 8, to Windows 10 product key question: Hello everyone, I purchased my laptop with Windows 8 pre-installed (32bit). Couple years later I completed the free upgrade to Windows 10 (also 32bit). Now, I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 from 32bit to 64 bit, however, when I am asked to enter the product key, I...
  8. Saying I need to activate my windows Pro however the product key does not accept

Saying I need to activate my windows Pro however the product key does not accept: I've following instructions on how to activate but is not accepting the product key. its windows Pro i currently have. The error message code is 0xC004F077, saying I need to contact my administrator? I've only had the laptop six months, it was purchased as a refurbished. Its...
  9. windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 product key: hii i'm sd, i have windows 7 running on my pc right now. I'm gonna upgrade it to windows 10 soon. but my product key is oem version. Can i use my old oem product key to activate windows 10??...
  10. Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key: While upgrading to windows 10, I was been asked for Product Key, which I dont know. How can I get. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/cb782c4c-a96c-4def-a2e7-cb61651a6b6b