Windows 10: product key

Discus and support product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my pc update windows 10 .but windows not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/2458d432-3e76-4f4d-a20a-0af080e5a55c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by S.m.Dipto, Jul 11, 2019.

1. S.m.Dipto Win User

product key

my pc update windows 10 .but windows not activate

:)

S.m.Dipto, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jul 11, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jul 11, 2019
  4. product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

product key

1. product key - Similar Threads - product key

2. need to purchase product key for windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to purchase product key for windows 8: help me purchase a windows 8 product key so I can upgrade to windows 10. windows 8 is inactive from motherboard, it need activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-purchase-product-key-for-windows-8/7b0896e5-ac4b-474e-9de3-7600fa5508b0
  3. need to purchase product key for windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to purchase product key for windows 8: help me purchase a windows 8 product key so I can upgrade to windows 10. windows 8 is inactive from motherboard, it need activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-purchase-product-key-for-windows-8/7b0896e5-ac4b-474e-9de3-7600fa5508b0
  4. How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?: I recently have reset my Lenovo laptop as it was getting very slow, after the reset when the windows was reinstalled I somehow lost the Windows product key that came with the laptop itself I did not purchase any key from my side. After this incident I taught something might...
  5. How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?

How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?: I recently have reset my Lenovo laptop as it was getting very slow, after the reset when the windows was reinstalled I somehow lost the Windows product key that came with the laptop itself I did not purchase any key from my side. After this incident I taught something might...
  6. product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    product key: I have bought an hp laptop that had office 2021 but when signing in the store people entered the different mail id so that i cant edit any documents in office and I can't even find the product key with this...
  7. product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key: I have bought an hp laptop that had office 2021 but when signing in the store people entered the different mail id so that i cant edit any documents in office and I can't even find the product key with this...
  8. product key

9. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  10. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...