Windows 10: Product key

Discus and support Product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I gave my laptop to a computer software agent to install windows pro on it for me after I bought it. Unfortunately, he failed to activate the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RosemondBekoe, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Product key

I gave my laptop to a computer software agent to install windows pro on it for me after I bought it. Unfortunately, he failed to activate the windows hence there is no product key for activation.

Please can someone help me with the windows pro product key to help me activate windows cos I have left the country of the agent who did the installation for me..

:)

RosemondBekoe, Aug 6, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Product key

1. Product key - Similar Threads - Product key

2. Product Key Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key Activation Problem: Please note that I could not activate the product key on my laptop to authenticate the legal version of Windows 10. Whenever I try to activate; it is showing "Error code: Oxc 004f014" My product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA210 and I purchased this laptop in 2015, with "Windows...
  3. win 10volume MAK product key

win 10volume MAK product key: Hello All, good greetings, i have purchsed win 10 volume MAK license key for 25 PC Activations from supplier. that is i purchased 25 license from one volume MAk key. now i want to know two things 1 how to know how many pc's i activated with this key or out of 25 how...
  4. Reinstalled windows because the internet disappeared and now my product key will not work

Reinstalled windows because the internet disappeared and now my product key will not work: Never saw the internet vanish from my PC before, not disconnected there was no icon that said disconnected or online. Anyway I chose to reinstall windows from the help. Why do I have to reinstall the key when it was valid to start? I retrieved the key from another drive...
  5. Lost product key

Lost product key: I have lost product key of Windows 10 pro and MS Office after doing a factory reset. Is there any way to recover the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key/d980d28a-1d7f-4dce-bb97-2a228bbee807
  6. My product key not working after reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My product key not working after reinstall: My laptop was originally windows 7 with a windows 7 product key. I upgraded it to windows 10 three years ago and never had a problem. Recently my windows crashed and nothing worked, so I had to reinstall the windows from a media creation file. Now windows 10 is successfully...
  7. product key windows 10 pro

product key windows 10 pro: windows 10 pro came with computer. Added Anniversary update some time later. Hard Drive recently died. Using backup. System seams to be slower. Would like to reformat drive and reinstall everything. Do not know product key of anniversary update. Would like to keep the...
  8. Change product key link not available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Change product key link not available in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers an activation section that you can use to change the product […] This article Change product key link not available in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Is there a way to retrieve your product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to retrieve your product key?: Bought my acer labtop on amazon a few days ago, for my classes. But supposedly you need a product key do download chrome but unfortunately I threw out the packaging. submitted by /u/Trvstvn [link] [comments]...
  10. Finding my product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finding my product key.: Hi, I'm currently upgrading to a new PC and am using some parts like the PSU and hard drives from my old computer in the new one. The parts are all in the new one, and I had not looked up my product key before doing so. Is there a way to find my product key without having to...