Windows 10: product key

Discus and support product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi while i am installing my win 10 software from my pack, i crashed the product key but i am already have all the codes on my package and i am also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by wael nosaer, Mar 31, 2020.

1. product key

hi

while i am installing my win 10 software from my pack,

i crashed the product key but i am already have all the codes on my package and i am also have a part of the product key, so haw can i get the lost digits

:)

wael nosaer, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 31, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Mar 31, 2020
  4. product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

product key

1. product key - Similar Threads - product key

2. Anyone have a product key they don't need?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have a product key they don't need?: Please help my windows is deactivated and I don't have a product key on my computer. submitted by /u/Tiversus2828 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grzyr7/anyone_have_a_product_key_they_dont_need/
  3. SOLVED Cannot Access Windows 10 Pro Product Key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SOLVED Cannot Access Windows 10 Pro Product Key: I have recently purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home so that I can use remote desktop features. I made the purchase on my desktop PC through the Microsoft Store, which led directly to installation. When I attempt to install the upgrade on my laptop,...
  4. Cannot Access Windows 10 Pro Product Key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Access Windows 10 Pro Product Key: I have recently purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home so that I can use remote desktop features. I made the purchase on my desktop PC through the Microsoft Store, which led directly to installation. When I attempt to install the upgrade on my laptop,...
  5. PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PRODUCT KEY: WHERE CAN I FIND MY PRODUCT KEY???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/648712fd-ca18-47de-b42c-8a48720cd362
  6. Changing Owner after Installing new Windows 10 with new Product key

Changing Owner after Installing new Windows 10 with new Product key: I was given a desktop computer with Windows 10 installed that came with the computer originally. I purchased and installed a new Windows 10 with a new product key so that I would have a valid Windows 10. I already have a Microsoft account with other computers that I own. I...
  7. Can I use my serial number for Windows to retrieve the Product Key

Can I use my serial number for Windows to retrieve the Product Key: I bought a new lap top which had Windows 10 home. I changed to an SSD Hard drive and got Windows 10 Pro installed on it. I previously had two Surface Pro 3 from Microsoft which got damaged and had windows Pro on them. One of the damaged Surfaces does not boot and the other...
  8. No Product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Product key for Windows 10: So, I bought and installed a new hard drive. Windows 10 was able to install, but I cannot activate it due to no product key. My old hard drive was activated with a key, but no history came up when I went to look for product history. I read that I can use a windows 7 code to...
  9. Original Product key isn't working! :

Original Product key isn't working! :: My Original preinstalled window product key isn't working... Let me tell you the whole story! Yesterday My friend gave me a Windows 10 Pro activation key and it worked ... My Pc got restarted and when it completed Window error says Window isn't activated .. so I contacted...
  10. Windows 10 activation after upgrading hardware, don't have product key.

Windows 10 activation after upgrading hardware, don't have product key.: I recently upgrading some parts in my self built PC. I originally built it in 2013 I think, and I purchased an OEM windows back then. Since, I've lost the box that had the product key and also did the online upgrade to Windows 10. When I upgraded the parts I did not get my...