Windows 10: Product key

Discus and support Product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What is the product key of 00331-10000-00001-AA634 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by swatisonam, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Product key

What is the product key of 00331-10000-00001-AA634 ?

:)

swatisonam, Sep 14, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Product key

1. Product key - Similar Threads - Product key

2. Activating Windows 10 using product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 using product key: So I got windows 10 for my PC some time ago, but have only recently purchased a product key. Both are official not pirated. Upon opening the activation menu I get this messageI am connected to the internet through wifi yet this error will not go away. It also appears upon...
  3. Change of Motherboard without Linking Product Key to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change of Motherboard without Linking Product Key to Microsoft: Hi, I recently built a new machine, and ran into an issue where the Motherboard was faulty. Unfortunately, I only found out about this after the installation of Windows, but before I managed to link the Product Key to a Microsoft Account.Is is possible to replace the...
  4. Had to reset Laptop & lost office product key. How do I get office?

Had to reset Laptop & lost office product key. How do I get office?: I just spent the day restoring my laptop bc MS couldn't update. Now after the restore, I can't find the product key for office. How can I get it without buying a new suite?TIA,Eric...
  5. Bootcamp Not Giving A Product Key

Bootcamp Not Giving A Product Key: I am running windows 10, through bootcamp. I went to the support sites for Microsoft, thinking it would have an answer, but it did not. I just download the Microsoft application, and can't do anything without a product key. Please let me know what someone can find, thanks....
  6. Product Key

Product Key: HiI have downloaded the free installation/upgrade for windows10 on to a DVD, I am upgrading from windows7, I have been trying to purchase a product key from the microsoft store as suggested but every catagory I click on tells me I can find the key on my purchase disc, I feel...
  7. Product key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Product key: Does product key expired? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/58eeb56d-9c15-44ac-ab87-a984f5a93aca
  8. Lost product key windows 10

Lost product key windows 10: Hey guys, does anyone know where I can go to obtain a lost product key. I have the box but the card with the product key is missing. I have mis placed it. I can’t remember my original windows password where it is stored. Can I contact Microsoft at all to look up which USB I...
  9. How to recover windows product keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover windows product keys: I have a Dell laptop and I have installed the window 10 home Singal language by changing the hard disk and I want to know my original product key. I have used both notepad and PowerShell methods, but the key shows in different in both, and window explorer also shows the...
  10. CHANGING PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Customization
    CHANGING PRODUCT KEY: Hello, I have a almost stupid question... If I change my PC's product key, will I lose all of my personal information/apps? I'm currently using a product key that was given to my boyfriend for his university, but it constantly has me change my password and won't let me...