Windows 10: Product Keys

Discus and support Product Keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I find the product keys for my windows and 365 office I no longer have the boxes they came in or I purchased on line not sure which one i did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Steve Watson_662, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Product Keys

how do I find the product keys for my windows and 365 office I no longer have the boxes they came in or I purchased on line not sure which one i did ???

:)

Steve Watson_662, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Aug 17, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Product Keys

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Product Keys

1. Product Keys - Similar Threads - Product Keys

2. How do you deactivate your windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you deactivate your windows 10 product key?: I activated my windows 10 by using the command prompt method but now I feel like it was not very safe so I was wondering if I can deactivate it so that I can purchase a real windows key. Or if anyone knows, is the command prompt method safe? submitted by /u/olafjansen...
  3. Activation of windows 10 without product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of windows 10 without product key: I have a windows 10 pc. When I got the laptop it came pre installed with windows 8.1. Then I later upgraded it to windows 10. Now I want to wipe my hard drive and Reinstall windows 10 from usb. Can i still get windows 10 activation. Since my laptop came pre-installed with...
  4. windows 10 product key

windows 10 product key: I am opening a gaming computer store offering custom built PC can I buy windows 10 keys direct from Microsoft ??? I am currently purchasing keys from amazon any advice appreciated...
  5. about windows 10 product key

about windows 10 product key: my old pc have genuine windows 10 pro, i want to get that windows 10 for my new pc. what can i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-windows-10-product-key/f76fcf95-d3fc-41c3-a2ed-2641d24a4b6b"
  6. Digital Lisence Removed after using KMS product key.

Digital Lisence Removed after using KMS product key.: Hello everyone, I am using a computer where I upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade promotion. Everything worked fine, and I got windows 10 for free. However, I wanted to try using a KMS product key to evaluate windows on another device, but when I used slmgr, it...
  7. Licensing and product key

Licensing and product key: Hey i have a question, if i download and install the windows 10 may 2019 update and install it, do i need a product key to continue the update process? My current windows version is Windows 10 Pro 1709....
  8. product key

product key: would someone tell me what to do to activate windows 10 when I can't find the product key ? I keep getting the same error code ( 0x8007232B) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/2fec02eb-e273-4d56-84d3-1770646211e1"
  9. Upgraded to Windows10 Enterprise and need product key

Upgraded to Windows10 Enterprise and need product key: [ATTACH] I need help in finding the product key for Windows 10 enterprise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-to-windows10-enterprise-and-need-product/6c4dafa8-ed48-4288-ab6b-db479e597f45"
  10. Product key for a download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key for a download: How do I find my product key for downloaded applications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-a-download/ab46673c-2eed-425a-894f-36841ce07333