Windows 10: Product Licence Code

Discus and support Product Licence Code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Microsoft requires a 25 digit Product License. Settings in my computer only shows me 20 digits as my product code. Where can I find the full 25 digit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FranCarroll1, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Product Licence Code

Microsoft requires a 25 digit Product License.

Settings in my computer only shows me 20 digits as my product code. Where can I find the full 25 digit license code?

:)

FranCarroll1, Feb 3, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Uninstalled windows 10 Licence but i saved the Product ID and Not the licence code

Hi csandreas1

Do you intend using that licence on another PC?

Log into your Microsoft Account online, do you see that Windows 10 Licence listed there?

Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft

If you see that listed there, you will be OK . .

Please Note, if you do intend to install that licence on another PC:

Is your Windows 10 licence based on an OEM licence (came pre-installed on a PC) or Retail (purchased separately to a PC)

If it is a Retail licence, then it will have transfer rights to a new PC or Motherboard, if it is OEM it will not . ..

DaveM121, Feb 3, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Product Licence Code

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Product Licence Code

1. Product Licence Code - Similar Threads - Product Licence Code

2. product licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product licence: Hello I purchased a new hp laptop with windows 11 installed in it so I have a fear that the windows goes down and have to reinstall it but I can't find my product key for windows.So what is the way to find it to save it....
  3. product licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product licence: Hello I purchased a new hp laptop with windows 11 installed in it so I have a fear that the windows goes down and have to reinstall it but I can't find my product key for windows.So what is the way to find it to save it....
  4. Product code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Product code: I purchased minecraft from the microsoft store and cant find the product key/code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-code/625a44b3-7549-4c2d-92c7-0e2c6bb2862e
  5. Product Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Code: How do I find my product code for my Windows PC on Windows 10? I need it for the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-code/2e7da973-4d44-484a-b44a-e2ff87bab135
  6. Product Code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Code: We recently bought a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 with Windows 10 already installed. However when trying to activate Windows 10, the directions keeps asking for the Activation Code. Where is the Activation Code located? Angela...
  7. Product code

Product code: Hello, i recently downgraded my laptop to windows 7 but drivers were not available so i redownloaded windows 10 using my homemade windows usb stick i made from my other pc. It asked me for my microsoft account and automatically used my digital licence i have on my other pc....
  8. Product Key & Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key & Digital Licence: Want to know what is the difference in having a product key of Window OS 'OR' having Digital License of the same. Invite the comments https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-digital-licence/6beeebcc-3c92-4891-9220-5d7910b99ab6
  9. ShowkeyPlus - generic licence product key?

ShowkeyPlus - generic licence product key?: I upgraded from win7 to win10. I now want to move my system/installation to a new SSD drive. However whilst I have created a Windows 10 media installation disk i have been advised that i still need a licence key once Win10 installed on the new SSD. They have suggested...
  10. product code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product code: Ive just bought 360 and I dont have a product code to activate powerpoint etc ... where do i find this as it wasnt on the confirmation email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/product-code/23b8c939-c314-42fe-9d30-dfcdc90d9d8b