Windows 10: PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status.

Discus and support PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status. Please sign in with the Microsoft 365 account this device was activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StephenHorner#1, Aug 17, 2020.

1. PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status.

PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status. Please sign in with the Microsoft 365 account this device was activated with.

I have the above message continue to pop up on my Surface Pro. Unfortunately I no longer have access to the email account that this device was activated with. How can I change the email address associated with this account?

:)

StephenHorner#1, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Valmik P Win User

PRODUCT NOTICE: There was a problem checking this devices license status.

I get this "PRODUCT NOTICE: There was a problem checking this devices license status. " notification every time i open Microsoft office applications (Word,Excel, PPT etc.) I am asked to sign in every time I open the app. Once I sign in the notice goes
    away. However it is very irritating to sign in every-time I open office applications. Is there a solution ???

I am also unable to open outlook since this problem started with my office suite.

Moved From: Office / My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

Valmik P, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Problem checking this devices license status.

PRODUCT NOTICE: There was a problem checking this devices license status. Please sign in with the Office 365 account this device was activated with.

Hi

I've been getting this notice on all my Office 365 apps for over a month now. I've looked for solutions on the internet from people with the same problem, tried the OffCAT, the SaRA tool, tried to reinstall the whole Office package, tried deleting all the
    windows credentials and the suggested folders at the HKEY_CURRENT_USER, and nothing helps...

I don't know what to do anymore. This is really annoying. Every time I open an Office app the message pops up. I sign in and next day when I reopen the Office it asks me the same thing.

Could anyone help me? Could anyone give something that actually works?

Much appreciated

Issa

Issa Maluf, Aug 17, 2020
  4. PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status.

Office 365 won't activate. "PRODUCT NOTICE: There was a problem checking this devices license status"

I get the notice "PRODUCT NOTICE: There was a problem checking this devices license status" every time I start up an Office 365 product. Entering my username and password fixes it for that one application and that one instance but it comes back the next
    time I open up any Microsoft Office application.

I've used Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365. It politely said it couldn't activate my installation and then asked it it had helped. I politely said no.

I tied OffCat but didn't see anything.

I've reinstalled Office 365. That didn't help.

How do I fix this?

SteveLundwall, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status.

1. PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status. - Similar Threads - PRODUCT NOTICE was

2. Key Status Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key Status Check: HII wanted to know that, is any way to check Microsoft activation key will activate without any errors before activation on the PC. I use Microsoft PID Checker but it only shows its OEM or RETAIL. I wanted to check the status of the key, before the activation it will work...
  3. Key Status Check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key Status Check: HII wanted to know that, is any way to check Microsoft activation key will activate without any errors before activation on the PC. I use Microsoft PID Checker but it only shows its OEM or RETAIL. I wanted to check the status of the key, before the activation it will work...
  4. License status on device tied to bios if i update; other device on account lists my license...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License status on device tied to bios if i update; other device on account lists my license...: The outdated bios/uefi on one of my desktop pc's is tied to the windows license in the system, effectively removing the windows license that it came with. I have a total of 3 devices on my Microsoft account, with my other desktop listing my windows 10 license as linked to my...
  5. Check Bluetooth radio status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Check Bluetooth radio status: For the last months my PC doesn´t let me add Bluetooth devices. Whenever I troubleshoot it, it says "Check Bluetooth radio status - Not fixed" and I have reinstalled all drivers, checked for driver updates, rebooted my PC countless times and so on. So far nothing has helped...
  6. Bluetooth Check Radio Status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Check Radio Status: Okay so randomly my computer likes to turn off my bluetooth and turn it back on. So I usually check the troubleshooter but this time it said Check Radio Status. I tried everything I can think of and I can't figure it out. Can someone please help me?...
  7. check key status actived or not

check key status actived or not: Hello Microsoft!, I bought a license key of Windows 10 Pro, so how can i check that key was been actived or not without input key direct to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-key-status-actived-or-not/277a6184-2fda-4728-a93a-f5094eeb1bc9"
  8. Windows license status after unlink device

Windows license status after unlink device: So I want to give my laptop to my nephew. I have read this article but wondering about the Windows license. After I remove my device from my account and reset the device, can the new owner use it like it’s a brand new laptop? My nephew already have another Windows linked to...
  9. windows license expire notice

windows license expire notice: Hi since few days I am receiving an error about to expire my windows license.But this windows version should be lifetime license as this windows comes with my asus laptop,what is possible reason here or how can I solve it?...
  10. Problem checking device license status

Problem checking device license status: Hi Every time I open an Office program on my new laptop I get this message: "PRODUCT NOTICE There was a problem checking this device's license status. Please sign in with the Office 365 account this device was activated with." I've tried reinstalling Office 365, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. product notice there was a problem checking this devices license status