Windows 10: Product packaging marketing doesn't match the installed product features

Discus and support Product packaging marketing doesn't match the installed product features in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed FS 2020 Standard and found that I have access to just two planes, a turbo prop and a Cessna 150, not the 20 or so that product packaging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 241_man, Dec 9, 2020.

1. 241_man Win User

Product packaging marketing doesn't match the installed product features

I installed FS 2020 Standard and found that I have access to just two planes, a turbo prop and a Cessna 150, not the 20 or so that product packaging says are included. Also, none of the training modules are installed as well. I'm sure there are other features which are lacking but I don't know what I don't know. How can I install the missing features?

:)

241_man, Dec 9, 2020
  2. jarek_565 Win User

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Dec 9, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Product packaging marketing doesn't match the installed product features [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Product packaging marketing doesn't match the installed product features

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Product packaging marketing doesn't match the installed product features

1. Product packaging marketing doesn't match the installed product features - Similar Threads - Product packaging marketing

2. Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market: Hello!Price of Windows 10 "Home" on ukrainian internet-market "Rozetka" 3100 UAH, and in Microsoft store 5400 UAH. Is this because "Rozetka" sell some stolen keys, or that's some discount?Thank you...
  3. Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market: Hello!Price of Windows 10 "Home" on ukrainian internet-market "Rozetka" 3100 UAH, and in Microsoft store 5400 UAH. Is this because "Rozetka" sell some stolen keys, or that's some discount?Thank you...
  4. Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Product Key doesn't match what software says?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Product Key doesn't match what software says?: Hey there, So I ordered a windows 10 pro key off of eBay (i know it's not genuine) And it said it was windows 10 enterprise? I know that's for like big company but what does it mean for me, are they logging everything I'm doing? submitted by /u/UpsetSwitch [link]...
  6. product install

product install: my new 2010 office home and student edition won't work and I entered my product key code during install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-install/396e92be-e92c-4eea-8a26-d24140f13115
  7. New Windows Pro Product Key doesn't match Belarc Advisor report

New Windows Pro Product Key doesn't match Belarc Advisor report: I recently upgraded my laptop from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro using a retail license. I ran Belarc Advisor before I upgraded and then again after I upgraded. However, the Win 10 Pro report shows a different Product Key, then the one that I entered during the installation....
  8. installation doesn't regognize Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation doesn't regognize Product Key: I'm replacing my hard drive with a SSD and I'm trying to install a clean version of Windows 10 Home. My HP Pavillion dm2 originally came with Windows 7 Home Premium OA installed and I had upgraded to windows 10 Home. I used the Media Creation Tool to create a boot drive on a...
  9. product installed required entries doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    product installed required entries doesn't exist: whenever i boot my laptop this error arises. this issue started during my october update and could'nt find any solutions from anywhere. so anyone can help me to solve this problem.[ATTACH]...
  10. Cortana product chief admits Microsoft was late to the speaker market

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana product chief admits Microsoft was late to the speaker market: Digital assistants, in general, have changed a lot in the past few years. They have gained a lot of new features which made them capable of expanding themselves from smartphones to smart speakers. Amazon Alexa powered Echo smart speakers are really popular products in the...