Windows 10: product router network password ..

Discus and support product router network password .. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I retrieve my network password for my WRT Linksys router?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joka3335, Nov 9, 2018.

1. joka3335 Win User

product router network password ..

How do I retrieve my network password for my WRT Linksys router?

:)

joka3335, Nov 9, 2018
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Ruaraigh Win User
    Router password changes and network access

I changed my router password. My PC (windows 10) allowed me to enter my new network password so I can connect to the internet. My old windows vista laptop did the same. My new dell windows 10 laptop refused to allow me to enter the new password - it simply
    kept saying that connection was not possible. If I change the router password back to the original the dell laptop immediately connects again but as soon as I try and change it - nothing. I have been through any number of settings trying to reslove this but
    basically if I change the router password the 'network' becomes inaccessible. Any suggestions anyone? thanks

Ruaraigh, Nov 9, 2018
  4. 24C
    24c Win User

Phantom router on network

Recently I've noticed a "phantom" router appearing in my network. The Belkin router is not mine, the Linksys is.

Properties of the Belkin router list serial number, MAC address, model number, model, manufacturer, but no IP address. It only shows up on my desktop, not the Pro 3's or HP laptop's File Explorer under Network.

Desktop is connected to network with a Netgear WNDA3100v3 N600 Dual Band USB Adapter - WPA2-PSK security type. Pro 3 and Laptop connect to network with their internal wireless connections

Haven't noticed any "strange" behavior, or usage, on my machines, but am curious as to why it is appearing in my network.

Also, any suggestions for a program that will scan the network and list all units "attached" to it?

product router network password .. [​IMG]

Thema:

1. product router network password .. - Similar Threads - product router network

2. changing router password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing router password: Hi guys,Is there a foolproof way to change my router password. I have my Network Name, IP address and Password.I'm using Windows 11.Your help would be much appreciated. Kind regardsDenis...
  3. changing router password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing router password: Hi guys,Is there a foolproof way to change my router password. I have my Network Name, IP address and Password.I'm using Windows 11.Your help would be much appreciated. Kind regardsDenis...
  4. Router and network indicating differently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Router and network indicating differently.: New RAC2V1S router to serve as router and server for 6 movie HDD's via USB. Router reports nothing connected to WiFi but all my PC's show in net on PC. Router does not show in net but streams the movies all of which list on my movie player. Why does router not show up in net...
  5. Networking with 10 and router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking with 10 and router: I have a Dell and Lenovo desktop connected with a router. The Lenovo can access the Dell files. The Dell can ping the Dell by name or IP but can't access the files. Message says to check with system admin. I have checked everything I can think of but no change. What else...
  6. product network password

in Windows 10 Customization
    product network password: How do I retrieve product network password for my WRT Linksys router? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-network-password/e49d1ec0-a27b-4f82-acfb-c465265e791c
  7. Change router password.

Change router password.: I want to change my password on my internet connection. I can access the router in a web browser. How do I change it on a windows 10 PC? 117211
  8. Networking, router or?

Networking, router or?: Hello, my issue is, I wish to connect my 3 laptops together for shared networking. Windows7, 10 &10. I can connect 2 together via ethernet cable but since my internet access is a private network AirCard (wifi), I don't have a physical router. I am wondering what I need in...
  9. Running a network without a router

Running a network without a router: Our holiday cottage will soon have a Dell Small Form Factor Windows 10 Pro PC. It would be handy if visitors could access the PC via WiFi, but would that necessarily involve having a router? I've worked with routers ever since the inception of Ethernet, but I've never come...
  10. Phantom router on network

Phantom router on network: Recently I've noticed a "phantom" router appearing in my network. The Belkin router is not mine, the Linksys is. Properties of the Belkin router list serial number, MAC address, model number, model, manufacturer, but no IP address. It only shows up on my desktop, not the...