Windows 10: Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.

Discus and support Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Terry20770, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.

How do I fix it?

:)

Terry20770, Mar 4, 2022
  2. Ruz San Win User

Windows 10 BFE (Base Filtering Engine) service does not run on startup

Thank you for updating us.

To further troubleshoot this matter, please share a screenshot of the current configuration for the Base Filtering Engine service. Follow these steps:

• Open Services.
    • Right-click on Base Filtering Engine.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go through the tabs (General, Log On, Recovery, Dependencies) and share a screenshot or snip of each tab.

For your reference in adding images to your response here in the forums, refer to

this article
    by Shawn 'Cmdr" Keene.

We look forward to your response.

Ruz San, Mar 4, 2022
  3. Need to replace Windows Base Filtering Engine Component - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query and getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we would require more information to assist you better.

• Is your computer is connected to a domain network?

• Are you facing any issue with Windows Base Filtering Engine?

• Are you getting any error message?

This access denied error mainly occur when you don’t have the permission to change the setting or access the file on the computer. As you are getting an Access is denied error, I suggest you to login with administrator account
    and follow the steps provided below and check.

Enable the Base Filtering Engine service and check if the issue still persist.

• Press Windows logo key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Click OK.
    • Search for Base Filtering Engine
      service and double click on it.
    • Click on stop button.
    • Now, click on start button.
    • Also, set the startup type to Automatic.
    • Click Apply and OK button.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps. Please reply us with the information require and the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 4, 2022
  4. Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 4, 2022
Thema:

Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.

1. Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message. - Similar Threads - Product Service Dependency

2. Base Filtering Engine service is present in the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Base Filtering Engine service is present in the system: Base Filtering Engine service is present in the systemError “Could not enable some protection components” Latest update: July 12, 2023 ID: 13409 Issue Your Kaspersky application shows the error message “Could not enable some protection components”.Kaspersky removed two...
  3. Base Filtering Engine service is present in the system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Base Filtering Engine service is present in the system: Base Filtering Engine service is present in the systemError “Could not enable some protection components” Latest update: July 12, 2023 ID: 13409 Issue Your Kaspersky application shows the error message “Could not enable some protection components”.Kaspersky removed two...
  4. Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.

Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-service-dependency-base-filtering-engine/eaf762ce-476c-4790-a22e-60eee4119659
  5. Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-service-dependency-base-filtering-engine/eaf762ce-476c-4790-a22e-60eee4119659
  6. Windows could not start the Base Filtering Engine service on Local Computer, Error 1067

Windows could not start the Base Filtering Engine service on Local Computer, Error 1067: Hello, I'd like to run my Base Filtering Engine, but whenever I start it, it gives me the Error code 1067 "The process terminated unexpectedly". What can I do to fix this?...
  7. Windows could not start the Base Filtering Engine service on Local Computer, Error 1067

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows could not start the Base Filtering Engine service on Local Computer, Error 1067: Hello, I'd like to run my Base Filtering Engine, but whenever I start it, it gives me the Error code 1067 "The process terminated unexpectedly". What can I do to fix this?...
  8. WINDOWS FIREWALL AND BASE FILTERING ENGINE HAS ERROR

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS FIREWALL AND BASE FILTERING ENGINE HAS ERROR: WINDOWS FIRE WALL HAS ERROR 0x8007042c. And when run services in administrator try to start both base filtering engine and firewall. all shows error 1068. Tried Subinacl.exe with permissions.bat file consisting of subinacl.exe /subkeyreg...
  9. Base Filtering Engine Disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Base Filtering Engine Disabled: I thought all my Windows 10 problems were resolved when I finally figured out that Avanquest Powerdesk was preventing explorer from loading the desktop but it seems that was just the beginning of my Win 10 problems. Once I finally got the desktop to load I then discovered...
  10. What is this "Base Filtering Engine" service ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this "Base Filtering Engine" service ?: It is currently running on my PC What does it do ? Do I need it ? Can/Should I disable it ? Just wondering ..... 56343