Windows 10: Product

Discus and support Product in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Where can I find my ID key for my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product/add92d05-a0a2-44bb-a02d-7d55a757b38d" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HaroldRoyster, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Product

Where can I find my ID key for my computer

:)

HaroldRoyster, Aug 7, 2019

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Aug 7, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Product

GeForce 8800

there is only one card listed...

the gts 320 is def hot, but if you're asking for a certain brand, i like evga products, warranty, step up, etc, separates them from the pack

i_am_mustang_man, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Product

1. Product - Similar Threads - Product

2. Upgrade win10 with windows 7 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade win10 with windows 7 product key: Hi all, I am using a laptop with activated Windows 7, is it possible to upgrade my operating system to win 10 with the product key of windows 7? Can I do that for free? Thanks....
  3. Windows 10 Activation Product key error: 0xc004c060

Windows 10 Activation Product key error: 0xc004c060: Hello! I have just recently upgraded my PC and added an SSD as a boot drive with windows 10 installed. I whiped my old HDD without linking my Microsoft account with the digital lisence key. I inputted the product key into windows during the install but it didn't activate....
  4. Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10

Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10: I got given my old system computer from work I whiped it and put windows 10 pro on it using the product key but wanted to change it so I got a windows 7 install disc from ebay installed it and I liked windows 10 better so I tried reinstalling windows 10 and now it tells me my...
  5. Product Key

Product Key: I received a two day notice to activate my Microsoft Office 2010 edition. I purchased my laptop through the company I work for in 2010, but it has since been decommissioned and they are no longer the system administrator. I do not know how to locate a MAK key, much less a...
  6. product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    product key: hi i got new pc and i have question about product key i have product key on device 1 but i don't have on device 2 so can i give my product code from device 1 to device 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/0fad0aa5-0ec2-4efc-9aa6-57a68dff233a"
  7. Windows 7 OEM Product key / windows 10 Insider {Dual boot}

Windows 7 OEM Product key / windows 10 Insider {Dual boot}: Hi, I am currently running Windows 10 on my personal computer. I have a windows 7 Pro OEM software License from a computer I scrapped out a few years ago. I wanted to setup a dual boot and would like to use the product key to install windows 10 Insider but when I typed in...
  8. product key

product key: I bought Office Professional Plus 2013 HUP via my employer at the time. I no longer work for them & have never installed this program but now wish to do so. I don't have the product key. Pls inform how to solve this. thanks...
  9. Windows Product key missing // updated to Windows 10 Pro

Windows Product key missing // updated to Windows 10 Pro: Hello All I have a message to activate Windows in Settings. I am running the Windows 10 on my desktop and laptop. The laptop is new and come with Win 10 from Dell. My desktop had the license from the free upgrade from Win 7. I believe they both would be Home versions. In...
  10. Unreadable Windows Product Key

Unreadable Windows Product Key: I have had my computer for almost 2 years, it has a Windows Product key which you need to enter to activate Windows. There's thie really annoying message in my screen telling me to Activate Windows that I can't get rid of without entering the product key. Here's the issue....