Windows 10: productkey trouble

Discus and support productkey trouble in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I upgraded my system and reinstalled windows with my original key, 2 days later I get a system message saying i need to activate windows I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeroenSecuianu, Mar 27, 2020.

1. productkey trouble

Hi

I upgraded my system and reinstalled windows with my original key,

2 days later I get a system message saying i need to activate windows

I probably changed the username for the system

How do I change the licence owner of windows ?

:)

JeroenSecuianu, Mar 27, 2020

2. ProductKey error

Thanks for the reply.

Finally I figured out what was happening, I downloaded a

program called ProductKey and I saw that the IT guys had

installed a windows 7 with a different productkey than mine's

in the SSD. I installed my windows 7 (with the DVD original

that I bought from Ebay) y I could enter the right ProductKey.

After that I managed to update to windows 10 without

entering again the productkey.

BrunoBueno Mena, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Productkey

Hi There,

I purchased my Dell inspiron-15 3000 series, i5 laptop on Feb 13'th 2017. From the past one month whenever, I switched on my laptop it is asking to update productkey which I lost it. For every 30 Minutes no matter how imported work I do on my laptop, it
    prompts stating to update the productkey. Please help me finding my productkey or with any other alternative solution.

Kind Regards,

Swaraj

swarajyadav14, Mar 27, 2020
  4. productkey trouble

ProductKey error

Hi,

my hard disk got damaged and I bought a SSD one. I updated to windows10 in the old one

but I can´t do it the SSD, the message I get is that my ProductKey is invalid.

I had problems with my ProductKey in the past because I bought Windows 7 64 bits ultimate

on Ebay. To activated it I needed the Microsoft support to valid my ProductKey.

I can´t find an email to contact with Microsoft in order to send them my ProductKey and the

bill of my windows 7 purchased on Ebay so the valid my ProductKey again and I can

upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 again.

Thanks in advance!

BrunoBueno Mena, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

productkey trouble

1. productkey trouble - Similar Threads - productkey trouble

2. Having trouble uploading videos from iphone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble uploading videos from iphone.: [ATTACH] So I've tried importing videos from photos, file explorer, and google photos. They wont play and say I need some codec extension. Is there anyway to make this work without buying that extension. I feel like it should just work but its giving me a hard time....
  3. Query on ow to trouble shoot the built in camera in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Query on ow to trouble shoot the built in camera in windows 10: I couldn't start the camera inbulit in the system. It shows camera not found error[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-on-ow-to-trouble-shoot-the-built-in-camera/1029d7d3-38f6-4d82-a57b-fc47e0865dfc
  4. Outlook Search Error: "We're having trouble fetching results from the server"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Search Error: "We're having trouble fetching results from the server": When trying to search in Outlook App on my computer, i get the error message "We're having trouble fetching results from the server" when searching within my @outlook.com account. It is not present when searching within my other email accounts linked to Outlook Application....
  5. Windows productkey

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows productkey: I have a pc I want to activate but it still has a windows xp productkey and I'm wondering if there is any way to update the productkey? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-productkey/af4b5df8-3be6-45bc-9a55-3e4ee5b599e3"
  6. Productkey after switch back to Windows form Linux

Productkey after switch back to Windows form Linux: I'm debating on switching to Linux, But if I some day decide to switch back to windows10 will I be able to use the same productkey to activate my windows again. Its a OEM key that came with my laptop. I'm asking this because it would be a deal braker if I wont be able to...
  7. After update it asks for Productkey. But it is a digital license I have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update it asks for Productkey. But it is a digital license I have: Hello there! My laptop, which is in windows 10 is asking for a product key whenever i update it. So I just have to roll back the update. I bought the laptop from a dealer a loooong time ago. So I dont have ANY key. What can I do?...
  8. Win 10 ProWorkstation OEM Productkey not accept

Win 10 ProWorkstation OEM Productkey not accept: Hallo I have buy a new win 10 pro for Workstation with diffrent Installation Option how win 10 s and s N to win 10 pro and N. As first i install the S but it was very unlike with updates so i install pro. in this installations the product key work after i install one of my...
  9. New install of NEW win10 give error "Windows cannot read <ProductKey>

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install of NEW win10 give error "Windows cannot read <ProductKey>: I recently purchased a NEW RETAIL copy of win10 as I was building a computer with a new MB. When I tried to start the install process with this, the install program pops up a window that states "Windows cannot read the <ProductKey> from the unattended answer file. How can I...
  10. How do you Actiation you,r productkey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you Actiation you,r productkey: How do you Actiation you,r productkey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-actiation-your-productkey/704f7e62-03d0-4495-ba22-4eb7f9b42f20