Windows 10: productkey trouble

Discus and support productkey trouble in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I upgraded my system and reinstalled windows with my original key, 2 days later I get a system message saying i need to activate windows I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeroenSecuianu, Mar 27, 2020.

1. productkey trouble

Hi

I upgraded my system and reinstalled windows with my original key,

2 days later I get a system message saying i need to activate windows

I probably changed the username for the system

How do I change the licence owner of windows ?

:)

JeroenSecuianu, Mar 27, 2020

2. ProductKey error

Thanks for the reply.

Finally I figured out what was happening, I downloaded a

program called ProductKey and I saw that the IT guys had

installed a windows 7 with a different productkey than mine's

in the SSD. I installed my windows 7 (with the DVD original

that I bought from Ebay) y I could enter the right ProductKey.

After that I managed to update to windows 10 without

entering again the productkey.

BrunoBueno Mena, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Productkey

Hi There,

I purchased my Dell inspiron-15 3000 series, i5 laptop on Feb 13'th 2017. From the past one month whenever, I switched on my laptop it is asking to update productkey which I lost it. For every 30 Minutes no matter how imported work I do on my laptop, it
    prompts stating to update the productkey. Please help me finding my productkey or with any other alternative solution.

Kind Regards,

Swaraj

swarajyadav14, Mar 27, 2020
  4. productkey trouble

ProductKey error

Hi,

my hard disk got damaged and I bought a SSD one. I updated to windows10 in the old one

but I can´t do it the SSD, the message I get is that my ProductKey is invalid.

I had problems with my ProductKey in the past because I bought Windows 7 64 bits ultimate

on Ebay. To activated it I needed the Microsoft support to valid my ProductKey.

I can´t find an email to contact with Microsoft in order to send them my ProductKey and the

bill of my windows 7 purchased on Ebay so the valid my ProductKey again and I can

upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 again.

Thanks in advance!

BrunoBueno Mena, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

productkey trouble

1. productkey trouble - Similar Threads - productkey trouble

2. bonjour j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour le supprimerHackTool:Win32/ProductKey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bonjour j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour le supprimerHackTool:Win32/ProductKey: bonjour j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour le supprimerHackTool:Win32/ProductKey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bonjour-jaimerais-savoir-comment-faire-pour-le/8cc90a9f-2373-40cf-b760-698ce76cbfca
  3. bonjour j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour le supprimerHackTool:Win32/ProductKey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bonjour j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour le supprimerHackTool:Win32/ProductKey: bonjour j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour le supprimerHackTool:Win32/ProductKey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bonjour-jaimerais-savoir-comment-faire-pour-le/8cc90a9f-2373-40cf-b760-698ce76cbfca
  4. HackTool:Win32/ProductKey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HackTool:Win32/ProductKey: How to get rid of "HackTool:Win32/ProductKey"? It has been removed by Windows Defender, but shows there after every boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacktoolwin32productkey/9a6294fb-d326-4d71-bfce-da78e1f802cd
  5. HackTool:Win32/ProductKey

HackTool:Win32/ProductKey: How to get rid of "HackTool:Win32/ProductKey"? It has been removed by Windows Defender, but shows there after every boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacktoolwin32productkey/9a6294fb-d326-4d71-bfce-da78e1f802cd
  6. HackTool:Win32/ProductKey detected and quarantined - what do I do next?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HackTool:Win32/ProductKey detected and quarantined - what do I do next?: I just received a "new"/refurbished laptop with Windows 10. I ran Windows Updates, then turned off wifi and ran Windows Defender off-line. "HackTool:Win32/ProductKey" was found and quarantined, noted as a severe threat Affected items: file:...
  7. HackTool:Win32/ProductKey detected and quarantined - what do I do next?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HackTool:Win32/ProductKey detected and quarantined - what do I do next?: I just received a "new"/refurbished laptop with Windows 10. I ran Windows Updates, then turned off wifi and ran Windows Defender off-line. "HackTool:Win32/ProductKey" was found and quarantined, noted as a severe threat Affected items: file:...
  8. HackTool:Win32/ProductKey detected and quarantined - what do I do next?

9. Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey: Having problem in reactivating windows10 product key after hardware change and the message I received was my product key was blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-reactivating-windows10-productkey/1ba424cd-f9d6-428c-a9d6-abc25adb9e5b
  10. Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey

Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey: Having problem in reactivating windows10 product key after hardware change and the message I received was my product key was blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-reactivating-windows10-productkey/1ba424cd-f9d6-428c-a9d6-abc25adb9e5b