Windows 10: profapi.dll was not found

Discus and support profapi.dll was not found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i fix a system error "The code execution cannot proceed because profapi.dll was not found."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by laurawe3, Oct 17, 2018.

1. laurawe3 Win User

profapi.dll was not found

how do i fix a system error "The code execution cannot proceed because profapi.dll was not found."

:)

laurawe3, Oct 17, 2018

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Oct 17, 2018
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

profapi.dll was not found [​IMG]

4. Kem Mon Win User

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. profapi.dll was not found - Similar Threads - profapi dll was

2. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.: I downloaded a game and it says these two dills were not find. Is there any ways to fix this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-and-vcruntime140dll-was-not-found/648bd808-6210-4e2e-8098-9962e10cccc5
  3. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found: Hi,Recently I was installing this app called TaskbarXI on my Windows 11 device, but whenever I open its .exe file, it shows the following two errors:- When checked on internet I got to know that this problem could be solved by installing Visual C++ Redistributable versions,...
  4. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  5. VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found: I am trying to install Origin but whenever I try, promps saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll/VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I have uninstalled Microsoft Visual C++ and reinstalled the 2015 version...
  6. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  7. MSVCP140.dll not found / VCRUNTIME140.dll

MSVCP140.dll not found / VCRUNTIME140.dll: I have been getting these errors trying to launch Division 2 via the Uplay launcher and also Red Dead Redemption via the ROCK STAR launcher. Checking online it seems a very common error for many games launchng through steam also. The files arent missing and the error...
  8. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found?

MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found?: Hello. I just reinstalled Windows via Media Creation Tool. I had to delete a partition to free up space. So. Now I wanted to install Origin, but then I got the error that the above two files could not be found. I googled and downloaded the Visual C++ Redistributable for...
  9. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found: I'm trying to get my PC up and running and have tried everything I have been able to find to get the issue corrected. However, I continue to get the popup when I attempt to download one of my games that both MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll are not found. I have downloaded...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...