Windows 10: Profile cannot load

Discus and support Profile cannot load in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Im using my correct login but this keeps appearing. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ReynaGarcia3, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Profile cannot load

Im using my correct login but this keeps appearing. Profile cannot load [​IMG]

:)

ReynaGarcia3, Mar 28, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Mar 28, 2019
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Mar 28, 2019
  4. VinceB Win User

Profile cannot load

User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

Brink:
    I am using registry editor from command prompt. Drilled down to c:windows\system32\config inside the Load Hive dialog window. Have selected (checked box) the SAM file; clicking on Open opens error message that says:

SAM
    This file is in use.
    Enter a new name or close the file that's open in another program.

_______

I am at a loss, since I am not running any other program!

Any suggestions?

The SAM file is listed as being 64KB file size.

VinceB, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Profile cannot load

1. Profile cannot load - Similar Threads - Profile cannot load

2. User Profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile cannot be loaded: Wanted to sell my hp pavilion g4 PC. That is why I signed out from my PC. Created a local account instead. Now I am not able to restart and local account is locked by windows. Putting all the credentials of local account but message pops that user profile service failed to...
  3. User Profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Profile cannot be loaded: Wanted to sell my hp pavilion g4 PC. That is why I signed out from my PC. Created a local account instead. Now I am not able to restart and local account is locked by windows. Putting all the credentials of local account but message pops that user profile service failed to...
  4. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile cannot be loaded: I did a full reset on my computer to remove all files for a fresh start and when I go to log in with the proper PIN it says "windows 10 user profile service failed the sign in" I've tried so many things but it just won't make any changes. Same pin, same computer I've had for...
  5. User profile cannot be loaded

User profile cannot be loaded: So first of all I reset my computer and deleted everything, then when it finished booted back up I can no longer long into my account a message pops saying the following “ the user profile service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded”I looked up some video...
  6. User profile cannot be loaded.

User profile cannot be loaded.: I just reset my windows 11 computer and when I try to login I get meet with The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. I cannot enter safe mode to fix this issue please help....
  7. User Profile Cannot be loaded

User Profile Cannot be loaded: After my laptop automatic upgrade to Windows 11 Home last week, "User Profile cannot be loaded" always appears during Start up, I need to re-boot, re-boot and re-boot, then it appears normally, how I can avoid this situation?...
  8. "The user profile cannot be loaded"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "The user profile cannot be loaded": was about to log in to my user profile when I got the message "The user profile cannot be loaded". after a reboot it said "Windows is being prepared" and now most of my documents are gone. what happened there? (Windows was not activated because this is such a strange...
  9. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    User profile cannot be loaded: [IMG]This occure when i tried to open other profile and now i cannot switch to my administrators profile because there is not any option to switch so i was stuck outside...
  10. User profile cannot be loaded :(

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User profile cannot be loaded :(: [IMG]Hello, I have a serious problem right now! When I was out, my little sister used my computer and I don't know what she did but now I can't sign in. Please help Microsoft Team!...