Windows 10: Profile causing issues need a specific fix to avoid breaking software

Discus and support Profile causing issues need a specific fix to avoid breaking software in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys I use OneNote 2016 and one of my Keyboard shortcuts has stopped working. I use Ctrl + Alt + M to move items from my Inbox to other folders.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thorrrr, Jun 5, 2019.

1. thorrrr Win User

Profile causing issues need a specific fix to avoid breaking software

Hi Guys
    I use OneNote 2016 and one of my Keyboard shortcuts has stopped working. I use Ctrl + Alt + M to move items from my Inbox to other folders. For some reason it has stopped working all my other work !!!

I have checked other apps to see if it conflicts but cannot find any also checked my language region settings all look fine.

I have created a new profile and the shortcuts work. So i guess i have a corrupt profile (i also have a issue with the calciualtor being transparent when i pin to taskbar).

Is there a way to create a new profile without changing my name as i have software that requires my name to be same as my other PC's

(If using XXXXXXX without using a SQL/PhraseExpress server, one license can be used by one person on up to three computers on which you use the same user name (on Windows, this is the Windows user name (not the Microsoft account name. )

Can this be fixed without creating a new profile or doi have to go down the new profile route?
    If so how do i do this please?

:)

thorrrr, Jun 5, 2019
  2. lainey Win User

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Profile causing issues need a specific fix to avoid breaking software

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Profile causing issues need a specific fix to avoid breaking software

1. Profile causing issues need a specific fix to avoid breaking software - Similar Threads - Profile causing issues

2. Issue with user profile disks specifically on Gen 2 VMs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with user profile disks specifically on Gen 2 VMs: Hello, I've been working on setting up RDS for our end users as a replacement for our old solution, everything seems to be working correctly except when trying to set up user profile disks for Generation 2 VMs. We're running Windows Server 2022 21H2 Build 20348.1850. The...
  3. Issue with user profile disks specifically on Gen 2 VMs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with user profile disks specifically on Gen 2 VMs: Hello, I've been working on setting up RDS for our end users as a replacement for our old solution, everything seems to be working correctly except when trying to set up user profile disks for Generation 2 VMs. We're running Windows Server 2022 21H2 Build 20348.1850. The...
  4. Issue with user profile disks specifically on Gen 2 VMs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Download Specifications on Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Specifications on Software: Hi Microsoft CommunityI need to download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The Microsoft Store has the file. I spent 40 minutes looking around trying to find out if the file will download the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version that my PC is set up for. I was looking for a...
  6. Download Specifications on Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Specifications on Software: Hi Microsoft CommunityI need to download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The Microsoft Store has the file. I spent 40 minutes looking around trying to find out if the file will download the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version that my PC is set up for. I was looking for a...
  7. Download Specifications on Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop is causing headphones to break

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop is causing headphones to break: Recently my Hyperx Cloud Alphas left side audio stopped working. Ive had them for over a year so I thought they broke because they were kinda old. So i order a pair of Steelseries Arctis 1’s and they have the same problem. I tried them with my xbox and phone as well but the...
  9. Profile causing issues need a specific fix to avoid breaking software

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile causing issues need a specific fix to avoid breaking software: Hi Guys I use OneNote 2016 and one of my Keyboard shortcuts has stopped working. I use Ctrl + Alt + M to move items from my Inbox to other folders. For some reason it has stopped working all my other work !!! I have checked other apps to see if it conflicts but cannot find...
  10. Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues.: should i just reset my pc? but firstly i will remove my hard drive and then full reset windows 10 i cant delete the old profile from C/user:/ it keeps saying you need permission from S-12-213 etc code something a microsoft tech support ****ed it all up for me my...