Windows 10: profile change

Discus and support profile change in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Whenver pc restrat it show the msg of profile have been change. All setting are deleted automatically.pls help 95524 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kanhya, Oct 15, 2017.

1. kanhya Win User

profile change

Whenver pc restrat it show the msg of profile have been change. All setting are deleted automatically.pls help

:)

kanhya, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Sharief K Win User

Changing Profiles

Hi,

SFC scan still works with Windows 10.

The login page will have all the user accounts at the bottom left
    with the last user to sign off being highlighted in the center of the page.

Hope it helps.

Sharief K, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Changing Profiles

Hello,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

• How did you install Windows 10?
    • How are you trying to switch the profile?
    • How many user accounts you have on this PC?
    This could be due to some system files corruption or issue with this user account. Let's try to follow the methods below and check.

Method 1: Power Troubleshooter

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Power from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Power Troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2: Perform SFC scan

I would suggest you to perform SFC scan and check if that helps. The
    sfc/scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions. It is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Refer the link:
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

If the issue persists, follow method 3.

Method 3: New User Account

I would suggest you to create new user account as an administrator and then check the status.

Create a user account

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Refer to create a local account (Steps also applies to Windows 10)

Please reply us with these information and the current status of your computer we will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Oct 15, 2017
  4. profile change

Hi kanhya. Welcome to the TenForums @kanhya

Standard questions.

What version and build are you on. Windows key + R, type winver, enter

Have you run sfc /scannow?

Have you run a secondary AV product like Malwarebytes?

Are you running any registry cleaners, tweaking software, privacy enhancements, etc?

Do you know when this started? Can you relate this timing to any changes you made, hardware, software or other?

Can you review the Windows update history... what has been installed from the time the problem started?

Are your restore points enabled?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 15, 2017
Thema:

profile change

1. profile change - Similar Threads - profile change

2. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...
  3. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...
  4. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. I am Unable to Change My profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Unable to Change My profile.: I am unable to Change My profile picture. I went to Settings>Accounts an your info, to change my profile Pic. When I Clicked on 'Browse For one' and Selected My image, This error showed up.So I searched Online and Ran The Windows Update troubleshooter as instructed. [The...
  6. I am Unable to Change My profile.

I am Unable to Change My profile.: I am unable to Change My profile picture. I went to Settings>Accounts an your info, to change my profile Pic. When I Clicked on 'Browse For one' and Selected My image, This error showed up.So I searched Online and Ran The Windows Update troubleshooter as instructed. [The...
  7. I am Unable to Change My profile.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I can't access my orginal account, files everything after I changed my user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my orginal account, files everything after I changed my user profile: Hey I'm Kalewold, after I changed users folder I can't signin to my orginal account and all my files are destroyed please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-orginal-account-files-everything/00a5247b-60f9-4af8-8dd9-86ce0b25f8e3
  9. I can't access my orginal account, files everything after I changed my user profile

I can't access my orginal account, files everything after I changed my user profile: Hey I'm Kalewold, after I changed users folder I can't signin to my orginal account and all my files are destroyed please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-orginal-account-files-everything/00a5247b-60f9-4af8-8dd9-86ce0b25f8e3
  10. Changing Community profile name

Changing Community profile name: Why won't my profile name change? I went into my profile and altered both the username and other name, but every time I either write or respond in the comment section, it continues to show my personal name not the alias name. Oddly, the name has now changed when I log into my...