Windows 10: Profile changes, to admin and access denied to files and command prompt and search app, ms...

Discus and support Profile changes, to admin and access denied to files and command prompt and search app, ms... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, all just installed 10 on my dell 380: logged onto the web, ran updates: rebooted: have been restricted in profile from using CMD; search... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobbieCogan, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Profile changes, to admin and access denied to files and command prompt and search app, ms...

Hi, all

just installed 10 on my dell 380:

logged onto the web,

ran updates:

rebooted:

have been restricted in profile from using CMD; search msEdge restricted in using apps and access to files and photos:

also found this in event viewer

Any help please,

Special privileges assigned to new logon.

Subject:
    Security ID: SYSTEM
    Account Name: SYSTEM
    Account Domain: NT AUTHORITY
    Logon ID: 0x3E7

Privileges: SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege
    SeTcbPrivilege
    SeSecurityPrivilege
    SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege
    SeLoadDriverPrivilege
    SeBackupPrivilege
    SeRestorePrivilege
    SeDebugPrivilege
    SeAuditPrivilege
    SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
    SeImpersonatePrivilege
    SeDelegateSessionUserImpersonatePrivilege

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing" Guid="{54849625-5478-4994-A5BA-3E3B0328C30D}" />
    <EventID>4624</EventID>
    <Version>2</Version>
    <Level>0</Level>
    <Task>12544</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8020000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-11-06T15:13:11.692937700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>27819</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation ActivityID="{405B5F0A-7540-0003-2B5F-5B404075D401}" />
    <Execution ProcessID="736" ThreadID="2220" />
    <Channel>Security</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-I50RK09</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="SubjectUserSid">S-1-5-18</Data>
    <Data Name="SubjectUserName">DESKTOP-I50RK09$</Data>
    <Data Name="SubjectDomainName">WORKGROUP</Data>
    <Data Name="SubjectLogonId">0x3e7</Data>
    <Data Name="TargetUserSid">S-1-5-18</Data>
    <Data Name="TargetUserName">SYSTEM</Data>
    <Data Name="TargetDomainName">NT AUTHORITY</Data>
    <Data Name="TargetLogonId">0x3e7</Data>
    <Data Name="LogonType">5</Data>
    <Data Name="LogonProcessName">Advapi</Data>
    <Data Name="AuthenticationPackageName">Negotiate</Data>
    <Data Name="WorkstationName">-</Data>
    <Data Name="LogonGuid">{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}</Data>
    <Data Name="TransmittedServices">-</Data>
    <Data Name="LmPackageName">-</Data>
    <Data Name="KeyLength">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ProcessId">0x294</Data>
    <Data Name="ProcessName">C:\Windows\System32\services.exe</Data>
    <Data Name="IpAddress">-</Data>
    <Data Name="IpPort">-</Data>
    <Data Name="ImpersonationLevel">%%1833</Data>
    <Data Name="RestrictedAdminMode">-</Data>
    <Data Name="TargetOutboundUserName">-</Data>
    <Data Name="TargetOutboundDomainName">-</Data>
    <Data Name="VirtualAccount">%%1843</Data>
    <Data Name="TargetLinkedLogonId">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="ElevatedToken">%%1842</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

RobbieCogan, Nov 6, 2018
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Nov 6, 2018
  3. How to run Command Prompt (Admin)?

I've been trying to get a fix for Windows Update for a while now, and I received a recommendation that requires the use of the administrative form of Command Prompt. Right-clicking the Windows key does not have bring up either Command Prompt or Command Prompt
    (Admin) as an option, though Powershell and PowerShell (Admin) are. Searching my computer for the Command Prompt function brings it up just fine, however I cannot enter the command without being told access is denied.

I have confirmed I am using a profile with administrative permissions, so if anyone knows of additional steps I need to take, I would appreciate some input.

BenOechsli, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Profile changes, to admin and access denied to files and command prompt and search app, ms...

Access denied on Command Prompt?

Hi,

It seems like you're having issues deleting files using command prompt. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, kindly provide answers to the following:

• Have you tried running command prompt as administrator?
    • Have you tried to temporarily disable your User Account Control? Search UAC on your taskbar, and just simply drag the slider down.
    • Can you edit or delete other files saved in the same folder? If you can't, it's a folder permissions issue.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the problem?

Ramon Imp, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Profile changes, to admin and access denied to files and command prompt and search app, ms...

1. Profile changes, to admin and access denied to files and command prompt and search app, ms... - Similar Threads - Profile changes admin

2. While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied: Even As admin It shows Access Is denied And i have tried all the Other Metheds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-command-prompt-as-admin-access-is/c3aebc72-f0e4-40c6-9d07-2face5c32f62
  3. While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied: Even As admin It shows Access Is denied And i have tried all the Other Metheds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-command-prompt-as-admin-access-is/c3aebc72-f0e4-40c6-9d07-2face5c32f62
  4. While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Access denied in command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied in command prompt: I am trying to clear system attribute of hibefil.sys file.Automatic Repair:Your PC did not start correctly...Advance OptionsTroubleshootCommand Promptattrib -h -s hiberfil.sys /sAccess denied - C:\hiberfil.sysCan you guide me how I can remove this file. I am unable to boot...
  6. Access denied in command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access denied in command prompt: I am trying to clear system attribute of hibefil.sys file.Automatic Repair:Your PC did not start correctly...Advance OptionsTroubleshootCommand Promptattrib -h -s hiberfil.sys /sAccess denied - C:\hiberfil.sysCan you guide me how I can remove this file. I am unable to boot...
  7. Access denied in command prompt

8. Access denied in Command Prompt

Access denied in Command Prompt: I am trying to clear system attribute of hibefil.sys file.Automatic Repair:Your PC did not start correctly...Advance OptionsTroubleshootCommand Promptattrib -h -s hiberfil.sys /sAccess denied - C:\hiberfil.sysCan you guide me how I can remove this file. I am unable to boot...
  9. command prompt access denied as admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    command prompt access denied as admin: [ATTACH] my windows time sync service has stopped so i want to manually start the service but it doesnt allow me to "net start w32time" even if i am the only admin account in the windows. Any help would he highly appreciated....
  10. Command prompt Access denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt Access denied: Ive tried changing the cmd settings for full control in System32 and "Run as Administrator" option. I just cant get the cd command through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-access-denied/db457794-9d05-43ec-8435-b3da93e59911