Windows 10: PROFILE PHOTOS

Discus and support PROFILE PHOTOS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WHY ISN'T MY MICROSOFT PHOTO THE SAME AS MY EMAIL? HOW CAN I FIX IT?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Snow Flake Marshall, Mar 12, 2019.

1. PROFILE PHOTOS

WHY ISN'T MY MICROSOFT PHOTO THE SAME AS MY EMAIL? HOW CAN I FIX IT?

:)

Snow Flake Marshall, Mar 12, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done PROFILE PHOTOS :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 12, 2019
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

PROFILE PHOTOS

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

PROFILE PHOTOS

1. PROFILE PHOTOS - Similar Threads - PROFILE PHOTOS

2. Windows Photo App - Corsair ICC profile - Viewer showing wrong colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App - Corsair ICC profile - Viewer showing wrong colors: Hello community,i am struggling with this issue since some time now.I started my journey here where i asked why my Photo Viewer app is showing broken...
  3. Windows Photo App - Corsair ICC profile - Viewer showing wrong colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo App - Corsair ICC profile - Viewer showing wrong colors: Hello community,i am struggling with this issue since some time now.I started my journey here where i asked why my Photo Viewer app is showing broken...
  4. How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...: I purchased a used HP EliteBook9470 Windows 10 Pro 64-bit whose previous user is not available at the moment toremove his profile password etc. from the machine. Though the system has accepted my profile username, password, photo and email address as a new user, his photo and...
  5. How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...

How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...: I purchased a used HP EliteBook9470 Windows 10 Pro 64-bit whose previous user is not available at the moment toremove his profile password etc. from the machine. Though the system has accepted my profile username, password, photo and email address as a new user, his photo and...
  6. How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. add lock screen photo to user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add lock screen photo to user profile: have set up additional user accounts on Laptop PC - how please do I add a profile picture to the original USER account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-lock-screen-photo-to-user-profile/671dd2d0-59ae-4410-9f0b-5df0ff261aad
  8. add lock screen photo to user profile

add lock screen photo to user profile: have set up additional user accounts on Laptop PC - how please do I add a profile picture to the original USER account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-lock-screen-photo-to-user-profile/671dd2d0-59ae-4410-9f0b-5df0ff261aad
  9. I don't have photo or documents as an option in the profile dropdown for Windows Fax and Scan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have photo or documents as an option in the profile dropdown for Windows Fax and Scan.: I don't have photo or documents as an option in the profile dropdown for Windows Fax and Scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-photo-or-documents-as-an-option-in-the/d5e9aaa6-7da7-49cf-813d-96359e5818c9
  10. I don't have photo or documents as an option in the profile dropdown for Windows Fax and Scan.

I don't have photo or documents as an option in the profile dropdown for Windows Fax and Scan.: I don't have photo or documents as an option in the profile dropdown for Windows Fax and Scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-photo-or-documents-as-an-option-in-the/d5e9aaa6-7da7-49cf-813d-96359e5818c9