Windows 10: Profile Picture Doesn't Show on Login Screen

Discus and support Profile Picture Doesn't Show on Login Screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After installing a Win10 update on 8/11/2021 the latest update, my profile picture no longer shows on my login screen.It shows at the Windows Start... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by A G Smith, Aug 17, 2021.

1. A G Smith Win User

Profile Picture Doesn't Show on Login Screen

After installing a Win10 update on 8/11/2021 the latest update, my profile picture no longer shows on my login screen.It shows at the Windows Start screen and when I drill down to profile settings.I've tried numerous things including replacing/restoring the image, rebooting, etc. I've checked for multiple account images at run: %appdata%\\Microsoft\\Windows\\AccountPictures there is the one image. Nothing has worked.How can I fix this?Thanks.

:)

A G Smith, Aug 17, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Profile Picture Doesn't Show on Login Screen [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Profile picture

I tried again what was suggested about searching for my profile pictures, and I cannot find them. It won`t even allow me to change it to one of my other 2 previous ones. Also, I can`t change my lock screen picture. Maybe I need an idiot-guide! lol.

DoreenLindsay, Aug 17, 2021
  4. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Profile Picture Doesn't Show on Login Screen - Similar Threads - Profile Picture Doesn't

2. Login screen doesn't show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen doesn't show: Hi.My laptop is stuck on Welcome Screen and when I try to input anything to enter into login screen, it flashes black and goes back to welcome screen. I have no idea of what it is. My system is probably corrupted, I can't even boot into Safe Mode or even reinstall Windows in...
  3. Login screen doesn't show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen doesn't show: Hi.My laptop is stuck on Welcome Screen and when I try to input anything to enter into login screen, it flashes black and goes back to welcome screen. I have no idea of what it is. My system is probably corrupted, I can't even boot into Safe Mode or even reinstall Windows in...
  4. Profile picture not showing in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile picture not showing in Store: HiMy profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Store. I have tried the usual hacks, but the problem remains. Kindly help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture-not-showing-in-store/45b01dab-5a7e-49f0-b693-7f22346c1e67
  5. Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture: Something very minor but I noticed a select number of UWP apps are not showing my profile picture (Microsoft Store, Weather and Maps apps). Logging out/in of my account in those apps or restarting Windows does not fix the issue. Anyone else having this at the moment with...
  6. Does not show profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does not show profile picture: hi 1- in edge and setting windows ... your info not show my profile picture why and How do I solve the problem? 2-app feedback not working... show serviceunavailable How do I solve the problem?...
  7. Picture password not showing up at login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture password not showing up at login screen: submitted by /u/gukls [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqhl3q/picture_password_not_showing_up_at_login_screen/
  8. Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.: When I open a folder with , let's say, 100 photos in it, I click on the first photo and I tap the right arrow to go to the next photo. After a random number of photos, the photos will skip ahead a random amount. Example:I'll open photo 1, then I'll tap the arrow, I'll see...
  9. Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.

in Windows 10 Support
    Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.: When I open a folder with , let's say, 100 photos in it, I click on the first photo and I tap the right arrow to go to the next photo. After a random number of photos, the photos will skip ahead a random amount. Example:I'll open photo 1, then I'll tap the arrow, I'll see...
  10. Profile picture in office won’t show

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Profile picture in office won’t show: We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display. When we go into account - user information there is usually a profile picture in the top left but for over a week now it just...