Windows 10: Profile picture in office won’t show

Discus and support Profile picture in office won’t show in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Scottyboy99, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Profile picture in office won’t show

We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display. When we go into account - user information there is usually a profile picture in the top left but for over a week now it just shows her initials in a grey circle instead. It’s the same in the my office app. Wonder why this happening? And if anyone else notices the same. Seems to be a sever relates issue perhaps. All the other family users show their pic just fine! If we use other apps like store, photos etc her pic displays ok. We even logged into her Microsoft account from another pc and an iPad and her profile picture was there. So why isn’t office picking it up?

:)

Scottyboy99, Dec 11, 2018

2. Can´t change Profile Picture

As the title says i can´t change my profile picture it appears this error:

Error of profile picture.

Afonso_P_F, Dec 11, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Profile picture in office won’t show

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Profile picture in office won’t show

1. Profile picture in office won’t show - Similar Threads - Profile picture office

2. Microsoft account profile picture not showing in Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account profile picture not showing in Windows: Clean installed Windows 10 and set it up with my Microsoft account and everything was good except my profile picture of my Microsoft account wasn't showing at all inside Windows. Windows apps e.g. Feedback Hub, One Drive, Microsoft Store show my profile picture, but...
  3. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  4. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  5. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Profile picture not showing in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile picture not showing in Store: HiMy profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Store. I have tried the usual hacks, but the problem remains. Kindly help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture-not-showing-in-store/45b01dab-5a7e-49f0-b693-7f22346c1e67
  7. Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture: Something very minor but I noticed a select number of UWP apps are not showing my profile picture (Microsoft Store, Weather and Maps apps). Logging out/in of my account in those apps or restarting Windows does not fix the issue. Anyone else having this at the moment with...
  8. Does not show profile picture

Does not show profile picture: hi 1- in edge and setting windows ... your info not show my profile picture why and How do I solve the problem? 2-app feedback not working... show serviceunavailable How do I solve the problem?...
  9. Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header

Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header: I am using the latest Windows Insider Release Windows 10 Build 20190.rs_prerelease.200807-1609. Settings header is enabled but it is not showing my profile picture in the header. I tested with the default Admin account. The default user profile pic shows up in the header for...
  10. Profile picture won't update in Office programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Profile picture won't update in Office programs: Hi, I changed my Microsoft account profile picture with the new photo appearing when I sign onto my computer and on my Microsoft account. However, the old profile picture still appears on Word in the top right corner. I did have a problem with my first user profile which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. account picture not displayed in office 365

2. 365 PROFILE PIC DOESNT SHOW

3. office 365 account picture shows initials

4. all user picture profile office 365 c#,
  5. why doesnt office 365 show profile photo,
  6. office account not showing the user account picture,
  7. profile picture wont show in outlook,
  8. microsoft profile picture wont go away,
  9. office 365 profile picturew wont show,
  10. user profile pic not showing up,
  11. microsoft account photo not showing,