Windows 10: Profile picture in office won’t show

Discus and support Profile picture in office won’t show in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Scottyboy99, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Profile picture in office won’t show

We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display. When we go into account - user information there is usually a profile picture in the top left but for over a week now it just shows her initials in a grey circle instead. It’s the same in the my office app. Wonder why this happening? And if anyone else notices the same. Seems to be a sever relates issue perhaps. All the other family users show their pic just fine! If we use other apps like store, photos etc her pic displays ok. We even logged into her Microsoft account from another pc and an iPad and her profile picture was there. So why isn’t office picking it up?

:)

Scottyboy99, Dec 11, 2018

2. Can´t change Profile Picture

As the title says i can´t change my profile picture it appears this error:

Error of profile picture.

Afonso_P_F, Dec 11, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Profile picture in office won’t show

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Profile picture in office won’t show

1. Profile picture in office won’t show - Similar Threads - Profile picture office

2. [Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004: Anyone get a same problem like me? My microsoft account had it. But when sign in in Microsoft Account , is not showing up. 1909 is still working fine. submitted by /u/Hoangtho1997 [link] [comments]...
  3. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Picture: I have 2 profile pictures on my PC. I followed all of the steps, there are no other accounts on my PC. There is only my photo in accounts pictures and I attempted to reset to default picture. That didn't work either. I also have a local account above the administrator...
  4. Profile picture won't update in Office programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Profile picture won't update in Office programs: Hi, I changed my Microsoft account profile picture with the new photo appearing when I sign onto my computer and on my Microsoft account. However, the old profile picture still appears on Word in the top right corner. I did have a problem with my first user profile which...
  5. Profile pictures

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Profile pictures: I have a problem removing profile pictures. They are attached to every incoming and outgoing e-mail.I want them all removed.T trying to remove for 1 month. Did not give permission to attach pictures....
  6. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile Picture: Me Again,I may be missing something but how do I add a picture to my profile? 131914
  7. Profile picture

Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774
  8. Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere: After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings. I did a clean install of 1809 while I'm disconnected from the internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be...
  9. Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere

Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere: After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings. I did a clean install of 1809 while I was disconnected from the internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be...
  10. Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere: After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings. I did a clean install of 1809 while I'm disconnected from the internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. account picture not displayed in office 365

2. 365 PROFILE PIC DOESNT SHOW

3. office 365 account picture shows initials

4. all user picture profile office 365 c#,
  5. why doesnt office 365 show profile photo,
  6. office account not showing the user account picture,
  7. profile picture wont show in outlook,
  8. microsoft profile picture wont go away,
  9. office 365 profile picturew wont show,
  10. user profile pic not showing up,
  11. microsoft account photo not showing,