Windows 10: Profile picture in office won’t show

Discus and support Profile picture in office won’t show in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Scottyboy99, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Profile picture in office won’t show

We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display. When we go into account - user information there is usually a profile picture in the top left but for over a week now it just shows her initials in a grey circle instead. It’s the same in the my office app. Wonder why this happening? And if anyone else notices the same. Seems to be a sever relates issue perhaps. All the other family users show their pic just fine! If we use other apps like store, photos etc her pic displays ok. We even logged into her Microsoft account from another pc and an iPad and her profile picture was there. So why isn’t office picking it up?

:)

Scottyboy99, Dec 11, 2018

2. Can´t change Profile Picture

As the title says i can´t change my profile picture it appears this error:

Error of profile picture.

Afonso_P_F, Dec 11, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Profile picture in office won’t show

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Profile picture in office won’t show

1. Profile picture in office won’t show - Similar Threads - Profile picture office

2. Profile pictures

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Profile pictures: I have a problem removing profile pictures. They are attached to every incoming and outgoing e-mail.I want them all removed.T trying to remove for 1 month. Did not give permission to attach pictures....
  3. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile Picture: Me Again,I may be missing something but how do I add a picture to my profile? 131914
  4. Content won’t show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Content won’t show: I had bought a game in 2015 and they brought out a new version of the game which was free to previous owners of the originial and tried to redeem the code that they gave me but it said that the code was already redeemed and i checked the website and it said i claimed it back...
  5. Profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774
  6. Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere: After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings. I did a clean install of 1809 while I'm disconnected from the internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be...
  7. Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere: After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings. I did a clean install of 1809 while I was disconnected from the internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be...
  8. Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere: After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings. I did a clean install of 1809 while I'm disconnected from the internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be...
  9. Wifi Won’t Show up!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Won’t Show up!!: I have a windows 10 laptop and the wifi is not showing up. It says I’m not connected to wifi, so I check the wifi icon to connect back to my wifi but when I go to connect it, it dosent show up! I know the wifi works becuase it works on my phone but when I look for my network...
  10. remove the profile/user picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    remove the profile/user picture: Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner. [img] sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks.. 103142

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 365 profile picturew wont show

2. user profile pic not showing up

3. microsoft account photo not showing

4. why wont my office 365 show my pic