Windows 10: Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header

Discus and support Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The settings header does not display my Windows account's avatar in Settings. I have logged into windows using an online account. I have set my profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ProCream, Mar 20, 2021.

1. ProCream Win User

Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header

The settings header does not display my Windows account's avatar in Settings. I have logged into windows using an online account. I have set my profile picture for windows login and the profile picture was displayed both at log on screen and start menu. The picture attached below is the problem I'm facing. It seems like the entire location for showing avatar is empty? The system is up to date at 20H2 with OS build at 19042.868 and the March update for 20H2 installed. Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header 17853c55-ef92-41e6-ba38-806f97e3404a?upload=true.jpg

:)

ProCream, Mar 20, 2021

2. Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header

I am using the latest Windows Insider Release Windows 10 Build 20190.rs_prerelease.200807-1609. Settings header is enabled but it is not showing my profile picture in the header. I tested with the default Admin account. The default user profile pic shows
    up in the header for this Admin account. My account is also an Admin account. But it is not showing my profile pic. It was showing the profile pic before I updated to 1909 build. But after that it is not showing the profile pic in the Settings Header. It is
    showing the profile pic in all other necessary places like the login screen, My Microsoft Account page in the website, Start Menu, etc. It is not showing the pic only in the Settings header. How to resolve this?

'{.{&}-#([..]##-&)}', Mar 20, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 20, 2021
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Profile Picture

Go to your Settings, Edit Profile Picture.

Mine, as an example
    Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header [​IMG]

If it's the Avatar picture you mean, same place, just Edit Avatar.

Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header - Similar Threads - Profile Picture Missing

2. Can't set a profile picture in settings..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set a profile picture in settings..: I tried with a local & microsoft account..Still not working.. I even tried to click "Camera" and "Browse for one" and I even changed it from web and it's not working..Output:Account picture errorThis picture couldn't be saved.Additional problem information: Error Code:...
  3. Can't set a profile picture in settings..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't set a profile picture in settings..: I tried with a local & microsoft account..Still not working.. I even tried to click "Camera" and "Browse for one" and I even changed it from web and it's not working..Output:Account picture errorThis picture couldn't be saved.Additional problem information: Error Code:...
  4. Profile picture and other things missing in setting home page.

Profile picture and other things missing in setting home page.: Hello,There used to be a profile picture and other things such as drop box or window update.But I found that they no longer exist where they used to be.Any ways to get it back?...
  5. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: I have signed in my pc with my Microsoft account but here it is showing local account instead my profile picture, name and Microsoft email address. Please help me as soon as possible.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: My profile picture and e-mail address is not showing here. Please help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-profile-picture-is-not-showing-in-the-setting/c2f50c14-5435-45f4-8b82-6edef0313219
  7. Sliders throughout system and profile picture in settings header glitching out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sliders throughout system and profile picture in settings header glitching out.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/doobdydoob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ka8z1g/sliders_throughout_system_and_profile_picture_in/
  8. Profile Photo not Visible in Settings App Header

Profile Photo not Visible in Settings App Header: [ATTACH] My profile picture is set and visible in the start menu and the login screen, but won't appear here for some reason. Could someone tell me how to fix this issue?...
  9. Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header

Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header: I am using the latest Windows Insider Release Windows 10 Build 20190.rs_prerelease.200807-1609. Settings header is enabled but it is not showing my profile picture in the header. I tested with the default Admin account. The default user profile pic shows up in the header for...
  10. Header is missing from EDGE???

Header is missing from EDGE???: When I open edge, the top of the screen display the window behind the EDGE page. The functional toolbar is missing completely. There's no … to click on to go to settings. No x to close the program. NO window to type in a web address, etc. This condition makes the program...