Windows 10: Profile picture not showing in Store

Discus and support Profile picture not showing in Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HiMy profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Store. I have tried the usual hacks, but the problem remains. Kindly help. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ananya Das, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Profile picture not showing in Store

HiMy profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Store. I have tried the usual hacks, but the problem remains. Kindly help. Thank you.

:)

Ananya Das, Sep 1, 2021
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Profile picture not showing in Store :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Sep 1, 2021
  3. JohnnyGui Win User
    Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture

Something very minor but I noticed a select number of UWP apps are not showing my profile picture (Microsoft Store, Weather and Maps apps). Logging out/in of my account in those apps or restarting Windows does not fix the issue.

Profile picture not showing in Store [​IMG]

Anyone else having this at the moment with Windows 20H2?

JohnnyGui, Sep 1, 2021
  4. uco73 Win User

Profile picture not showing in Store

Blank profile picture on Microsoft store

Since yesterday no profile picture on Microsoft store. I reset, but nothing helped.

uco73, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Profile picture not showing in Store

1. Profile picture not showing in Store - Similar Threads - Profile picture showing

2. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  3. Profile picture not appearing in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile picture not appearing in microsoft store: My profile doesn't appear in microsfot store. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture-not-appearing-in-microsoft-store/7e1a5143-5cfc-4f58-8461-6965dac2c688
  4. Microsoft Store not showing my profile picture

Microsoft Store not showing my profile picture: profile picture not showing in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-showing-my-profile-picture/c9197680-bd39-4050-a6d9-107a03610ba0
  5. Microsoft or Windows store not showing my profile picture

Microsoft or Windows store not showing my profile picture: How do I fix the problem of the Microsoft or Windows store not showing my profile picture? I did a reset of the store from the settings but no fix....
  6. Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture: Something very minor but I noticed a select number of UWP apps are not showing my profile picture (Microsoft Store, Weather and Maps apps). Logging out/in of my account in those apps or restarting Windows does not fix the issue. Anyone else having this at the moment with...
  7. Blank profile picture on Microsoft store

Blank profile picture on Microsoft store: How to fix the blank profile picture in Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-profile-picture-on-microsoft-store/8e2b19cc-7dfb-407a-a84a-b56e208f3b30
  8. Blank profile picture on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank profile picture on Microsoft store: Since yesterday no profile picture on Microsoft store. I reset, but nothing helped. 180985
  9. Does not show profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does not show profile picture: hi 1- in edge and setting windows ... your info not show my profile picture why and How do I solve the problem? 2-app feedback not working... show serviceunavailable How do I solve the problem?...
  10. Profile picture in office won’t show

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Profile picture in office won’t show: We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display. When we go into account - user information there is usually a profile picture in the top left but for over a week now it just...