Windows 10: profile picture not showing in windows 10

Discus and support profile picture not showing in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ayoub Yousef, Jan 1, 2022.

1. profile picture not showing in windows 10

i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still

:)

Ayoub Yousef, Jan 1, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jan 1, 2022
  3. Brian4882 Win User
    How to resize profile picture in Windows 10 ?

I know that, but how do I adjust which part of the picture shows in the circle ?

Brian4882, Jan 1, 2022
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

profile picture not showing in windows 10

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 1, 2022
Thema:

profile picture not showing in windows 10

1. profile picture not showing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - profile picture showing

2. Microsoft account profile picture not showing in Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account profile picture not showing in Windows: Clean installed Windows 10 and set it up with my Microsoft account and everything was good except my profile picture of my Microsoft account wasn't showing at all inside Windows. Windows apps e.g. Feedback Hub, One Drive, Microsoft Store show my profile picture, but...
  3. Windows 10 Apps do not show profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Apps do not show profile picture: Windows 10 Apps like Weather, Money, Photos etc. stopped showing my profile picture and now only show a placeholder.Start menu, Settings and MS Store show my profile picture fine.Is anyone having the same problem as me? Any tips how to solve this problem?...
  4. Windows 10 Apps do not show profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Apps do not show profile picture: Windows 10 Apps like Weather, Money, Photos etc. stopped showing my profile picture and now only show a placeholder.Start menu, Settings and MS Store show my profile picture fine.Is anyone having the same problem as me? Any tips how to solve this problem?...
  5. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  6. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  7. Profile picture not showing in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile picture not showing in Store: HiMy profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Store. I have tried the usual hacks, but the problem remains. Kindly help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture-not-showing-in-store/45b01dab-5a7e-49f0-b693-7f22346c1e67
  8. Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture: Something very minor but I noticed a select number of UWP apps are not showing my profile picture (Microsoft Store, Weather and Maps apps). Logging out/in of my account in those apps or restarting Windows does not fix the issue. Anyone else having this at the moment with...
  9. Windows 10 profile picture

Windows 10 profile picture: Good morning. How do i delete my profile picture? Why does my profile pic show up on my wife’s desktop and how can i prevent it from happening? Thank you. John Tague...
  10. Does not show profile picture

Does not show profile picture: hi 1- in edge and setting windows ... your info not show my profile picture why and How do I solve the problem? 2-app feedback not working... show serviceunavailable How do I solve the problem?...