Windows 10: Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

Discus and support Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JaseUK, Nov 19, 2018.

1. JaseUK Win User

Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to no avail.

I am using the latest Windows 10 build.

Any ideas?

:)

JaseUK, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Violet Win User

2nd User Accounts for Guests

How do I add a picture (NOT A PHOTO) in Windows 10 to a Guest, any Guest USER ACCOUNT or the 2nd User Account that I have set up for my guests in case they need to use my laptop to go on the internet?

I'm not asking about my, User Account, in which I have inserted a photo of myself.

Please provide a step-by-step solution if possible.

Violet , Nov 19, 2018
  3. rBose Win User
    Account Picture not synced

Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync.

I went to Microsoft Account and edited the pic a bit, cropped it to see if it syncs this time but nope..

Any ideas, suggestions ?

rBose, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Chivas34 Win User

remove the profile/user picture

Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner.

Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account [​IMG]

sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks..

Chivas34, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account - Similar Threads - Profile picture syncing

2. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  3. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  4. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft account does not sync to desktop account profile picture etc: My Microsoft online account does not appear to sync with my desktop account. I went through similar questions in the forum and nothing seems to work. My sync settings are on and I also just ran a windows 10 update. I changed my profile picture login onto my Hotmail account,...
  6. Profile picture not syncing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile picture not syncing.: Over a month ago, I decided to remove my profile picture from my Microsoft account. When I visit the website, it no longer appears as my picture, as expected. However, it still has not removed from either of my Windows devices. Both of these devices are signed in through...
  7. Profile picture not syncing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile picture not syncing.: Over a month ago, I decided to remove my profile picture from my Microsoft account. When I visit the website, it no longer appears as my picture, as expected. However, it still has not removed from either of my Windows devices. Both of these devices are signed in through...
  8. Profile picture not syncing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. User Profile Sync Not Syncing Correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User Profile Sync Not Syncing Correctly: Every single time I restart my work computer it takes about 30 minutes to start back up again. It isn't until I log back into my user that the process takes nearly 30 minutes just to log on. Then once I am in, there are a TON of desktop icons that reappear (this happens each...
  10. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account: Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 profile picture not syncing

2. microsoft account picture not syncing

3. microsoft profile picture not syncing

4. profile photo not sync in windows,
  5. microsoft account does not sync display pic for others to see,
  6. windows user picture not syncing with microsoft account,
  7. user account pic not syncing