Windows 10: Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

Discus and support Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JaseUK, Nov 19, 2018.

1. JaseUK Win User

Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to no avail.

I am using the latest Windows 10 build.

Any ideas?

:)

JaseUK, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Violet Win User

2nd User Accounts for Guests

How do I add a picture (NOT A PHOTO) in Windows 10 to a Guest, any Guest USER ACCOUNT or the 2nd User Account that I have set up for my guests in case they need to use my laptop to go on the internet?

I'm not asking about my, User Account, in which I have inserted a photo of myself.

Please provide a step-by-step solution if possible.

Violet , Nov 19, 2018
  3. rBose Win User
    Account Picture not synced

Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync.

I went to Microsoft Account and edited the pic a bit, cropped it to see if it syncs this time but nope..

Any ideas, suggestions ?

rBose, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Chivas34 Win User

remove the profile/user picture

Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner.

Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account [​IMG]

sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks..

Chivas34, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account - Similar Threads - Profile picture syncing

2. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account: Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to...
  3. Indexing Options by USER PROFILE when there are multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Indexing Options by USER PROFILE when there are multiple accounts: My windows 10 PC has a 256 GB SSD drive and 2 TB Hard Drive. The PC has 2 user accounts which were setup on the SSD drive. All data folders for each user are on the 2 TB Hard Drive. Is there a way to have separate indexing per user within this configuration? It seems...
  4. User Profile Picture Won't Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Profile Picture Won't Change: I went to change my user profile pic in settings and it has a link to change it online in the Microsoft account. I did but the profile pic on my computer hasn't changed on log in or start....
  5. Added User, original user / profile & settings disappeared

Added User, original user / profile & settings disappeared: Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 some months ago. Original profile did not require password to log in, and was not associated with a Google email or Microsoft account that I know of. I added a user a couple of days ago (added a personal account of mine with my own...
  6. Account Picture not synced

Account Picture not synced: Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync. I went to Microsoft Account and edited the...
  7. Adding my picture to my account

Adding my picture to my account: I went into my account and wanted to add my picture. I tried right clicking on it the pic there. Don't see an option for it . Not in my stats either. I see a lot of blank pics so looks like a lot of us don't know how to do it. 57789
  8. Adding Account Picture

Adding Account Picture: After making a second local account, is there a way to add a picture to said account? Thanks 36947
  9. User profile of a Microsoft account

User profile of a Microsoft account: Hi Using the web, how do I see the public profile of a user who has a Microsoft account live.it or outlook.com or outook.it? Thanks Bye 64612
  10. remove the profile/user picture

remove the profile/user picture: Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner. [img] sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks.. 103142