Windows 10: Profile picture not updating

Discus and support Profile picture not updating in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey guys...I changed my profile pic in Outlook and on my windows 10 PC it's setup to sync..it's still the old picture...usually it uodates...any ideas?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Steven Campoli, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Profile picture not updating

Hey guys...I changed my profile pic in Outlook and on my windows 10 PC it's setup to sync..it's still the old picture...usually it uodates...any ideas?

:)

Steven Campoli, Jun 19, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 19, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Profile picture not updating

Profile picture

Hi Stanislav,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. When you go to settings > Accounts, does all the three pictures appear as the screenshot above?

2. Are those pictures previously used account pictures?

I suggest you to try deleting the old account pictures by following the steps below and check again.

1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.

2. Copy and paste the following command and press enter:

%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

3. If the old account pictures are listed, delete it and restart the computer

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Profile picture not updating

1. Profile picture not updating - Similar Threads - Profile picture updating

2. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  3. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  4. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Picture: So I was uploading an image and I checked my profile again today and saw it was not uploaded and I was looking at my image and saw nothing wrong with it and was wondering if it was because it has a transparent background or it was something else....
  6. profile picture

profile picture: After formatting my device profile picture not appear in account info while it look account sign in & microsoft community online forum . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/5cef6fc7-8aa5-44ad-88c4-25e409fccded
  7. Profile Picture

Profile Picture: I have 2 profile pictures on my PC. I followed all of the steps, there are no other accounts on my PC. There is only my photo in accounts pictures and I attempted to reset to default picture. That didn't work either. I also have a local account above the administrator...
  8. Profile picture won't update

Profile picture won't update: I changed my profile picture on Microsoft.com in account settings and it worked (I removed it). But whenever I log into my computer, my old picture still shows up as my account icon. I've tried it multiple times and it won't update. Can someone please tell me what the problem...
  9. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile Picture: Me Again,I may be missing something but how do I add a picture to my profile? 131914
  10. Profile picture

Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 profile picture not updating