Windows 10: Profile picture won't change in my lock screen but is changed in the Microsoft website

Discus and support Profile picture won't change in my lock screen but is changed in the Microsoft website in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I had this issue where my new profile picture wont show up in my lock screen. It stays as the old one I had. I tried changing my profile picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shanelle Dane, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Profile picture won't change in my lock screen but is changed in the Microsoft website

Hello, I had this issue where my new profile picture wont show up in my lock screen. It stays as the old one I had. I tried changing my profile picture again and again and it still didn't work. It is stuck as my old picture. What do I have to do or what did I do wrong?

:)

Shanelle Dane, Aug 10, 2021

2. Profile picture

I tried again what was suggested about searching for my profile pictures, and I cannot find them. It won`t even allow me to change it to one of my other 2 previous ones. Also, I can`t change my lock screen picture. Maybe I need an idiot-guide! lol.

DoreenLindsay, Aug 10, 2021
  3. CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

HELLO. I WANT TO KNOW THE STEPS TO CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

OzellaBurnley, Aug 10, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Profile picture won't change in my lock screen but is changed in the Microsoft website

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

Profile picture won't change in my lock screen but is changed in the Microsoft website

1. Profile picture won't change in my lock screen but is changed in the Microsoft website - Similar Threads - Profile picture won't

2. Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture: I'm on windows 11 and I can't seem to change my lock screen or my user profile picture and this is what It shows me when I try to change the profile picture:and when I try to change my lockscreen it just keeps on loading like this but never changes:...
  3. Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture: I'm on windows 11 and I can't seem to change my lock screen or my user profile picture and this is what It shows me when I try to change the profile picture:and when I try to change my lockscreen it just keeps on loading like this but never changes:...
  4. Lock Screen Picture Not Changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock Screen Picture Not Changing: Whenever I boot up my PC, it is always the default lock screen, however, when I put my PC into sleep mode, it shows up as the custom lock screen selected. The lock screen picture changes every time I restart my pc. I have no idea how to fix this, and can't find any info on...
  5. Windows 11 Lock Screen Profile Picture Change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lock Screen Profile Picture Change?: I have Beta - 22000.493/22000.526, I want the DEV channel's PFP.Means I have this - BETA & R. PREVIEWAnd I want this on Lock screen - DEVBut this is not transparent, can anyone give me this picture? If anyone has DEV Channel, do this please1. Open Run app Win + R2. Type -...
  6. Windows 11 Lock Screen Profile Picture Change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Lock Screen Profile Picture Change?: I have Beta - 22000.493/22000.526, I want the DEV channel's PFP.Means I have this - BETA & R. PREVIEWAnd I want this on Lock screen - DEVBut this is not transparent, can anyone give me this picture? If anyone has DEV Channel, do this please1. Open Run app Win + R2. Type -...
  7. Windows lock screen picture won't change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows lock screen picture won't change: I have seen a lot of answers to this question and the only answer is what I list below. If you want to change the pictures that are shown by Microsoft and have your own picture shown on startup on the lock screen then you are going to have to alter some folders and delete...
  8. CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN: HELLO. I WANT TO KNOW THE STEPS TO CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-profile-picture-on-my-lock-screen/60e17be7-961e-4d6b-a24a-721dce976499
  9. how to change the profile picture on my lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to change the profile picture on my lock screen: i have changed the picture of my lock screen. but i dont really like it anymore and i am trying to change it again! but when i try to i cant find where i press to change it i cant because i cant find it!!!! so please tell me where i can find it!...
  10. User Profile Picture Won't Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Profile Picture Won't Change: I went to change my user profile pic in settings and it has a link to change it online in the Microsoft account. I did but the profile pic on my computer hasn't changed on log in or start....