Windows 10: Profile picture won't update

Discus and support Profile picture won't update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my profile picture on Microsoft.com in account settings and it worked (I removed it). But whenever I log into my computer, my old picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by raniayas, Sep 22, 2019.

1. raniayas Win User

Profile picture won't update

I changed my profile picture on Microsoft.com in account settings and it worked (I removed it). But whenever I log into my computer, my old picture still shows up as my account icon. I've tried it multiple times and it won't update. Can someone please tell me what the problem is?

Thanks!

:)

raniayas, Sep 22, 2019

2. Can´t change Profile Picture

As the title says i can´t change my profile picture it appears this error:

Error of profile picture.

Afonso_P_F, Sep 22, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Profile picture won't update

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Profile picture won't update

1. Profile picture won't update - Similar Threads - Profile picture won't

2. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  3. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Picture: So I was uploading an image and I checked my profile again today and saw it was not uploaded and I was looking at my image and saw nothing wrong with it and was wondering if it was because it has a transparent background or it was something else....
  4. microsoft account profile picture won't remove

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft account profile picture won't remove: Trying to remove my Microsoft profile picture and put it back to just the original blue circle with my initials or the abstract figure head. In my account online, there is no image. On my PC the image remains, and in the settings there is no option to remove the photo - only...
  5. Microsoft account won't remove profile picture

Microsoft account won't remove profile picture: I've tried several times to remove my profile picture for my account through profile settings.It will remove my profile picture on that page, but once I leave the page my picture is still visible on my account....
  6. Profile picture won't update in Office programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Profile picture won't update in Office programs: Hi, I changed my Microsoft account profile picture with the new photo appearing when I sign onto my computer and on my Microsoft account. However, the old profile picture still appears on Word in the top right corner. I did have a problem with my first user profile which...
  7. profile picture won't change on microsft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    profile picture won't change on microsft store: Hello, i recently logged my email onto another computer which had a different profile picture, i deleted the email on that computer but my profile on microsft store wont change back when i changed it....
  8. Profile picture not updating

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile picture not updating: Hey guys...I changed my profile pic in Outlook and on my windows 10 PC it's setup to sync..it's still the old picture...usually it uodates...any ideas? 135086
  9. Profile picture

Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774
  10. User Profile Picture Won't Change

User Profile Picture Won't Change: I went to change my user profile pic in settings and it has a link to change it online in the Microsoft account. I did but the profile pic on my computer hasn't changed on log in or start....