Windows 10: Profile Pictures changed in Windows10

Discus and support Profile Pictures changed in Windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On both of my PCs I've lost my Screen Name photos on Windows 10. They have moved to another picture. The data has not changed, just the photos. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mrs Moose, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Mrs Moose Win User

Profile Pictures changed in Windows10

On both of my PCs I've lost my Screen Name photos on Windows 10. They have moved to another picture. The data has not changed, just the photos. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Mrs Moose, Sep 24, 2018

2. How to change profile picture

Hi AkashSharma3,

Here are the steps on how to change your picture in your Hotmail account:

https://profile.live.com
    • On the left hand side, click Change picture.
    • Click New picture then choose the picture from your computer.
    • Wait for it to load then click Save.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

MaRoselle Cag, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Profile Pictures changed in Windows10

How to change profile picture on log-in screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are referring to remove your profile picture on log-in screen, do confirm us if so.

• Are you facing this issue on Microsoft account/ local account?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Change your account picture

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Profile Pictures changed in Windows10

1. Profile Pictures changed in Windows10 - Similar Threads - Profile Pictures changed

2. Can't change account profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change account profile picture: the issue visible on the image has followed my basically since I first installed the system, with no change. I've tried everything: changing permissions to the profile picture folder, trying to change the default pictures within to my desired image with the folder in question...
  3. Can't change account profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change account profile picture: the issue visible on the image has followed my basically since I first installed the system, with no change. I've tried everything: changing permissions to the profile picture folder, trying to change the default pictures within to my desired image with the folder in question...
  4. Profile picture changed after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Profile picture changed after update: I bought an HP a week ago, and assumed that the restarts required during setup would maximize my security. I recently updated my computer, and when my computer turned back on, my profile picture was a cartoon drawing of humpty dumpty smoking a cigar. Please tell me how to...
  5. I need to change profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change profile picture: Need to change profile picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-profile-picture/37f54c5e-421a-401f-a737-c2854cca7614
  6. I need to change profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to change profile picture: Need to change profile picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-profile-picture/37f54c5e-421a-401f-a737-c2854cca7614
  7. I need to change profile picture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows10 pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10 pictures: I have more than 90 Gb pictures saved on my hard disk. Many of these are duplicates and individullay finding them is a daunting task. Is there an easier wayor tool on Winodws 10 to identify duplicates? Much thanks for your help..........Vish...
  9. Unable to change my profile picture

Unable to change my profile picture: Whenever I try to change my profile picture this error message shows up. [ATTACH] I tried changing the permissions to the \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures folder but I already had full control [ATTACH] I also tried changing the pictures in...
  10. User Profile Picture Won't Change

User Profile Picture Won't Change: I went to change my user profile pic in settings and it has a link to change it online in the Microsoft account. I did but the profile pic on my computer hasn't changed on log in or start....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CHANGE PROFILE PICTURE IN MY INFO

2. images of default profile of windows 10