Windows 10: Profile problems?? No live tiles and no windows 10 app store

Discus and support Profile problems?? No live tiles and no windows 10 app store in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've recently had big problems after a failed windows 10 update (1709) which necessitated a clean reinstall of the OS (not performed by me). I've just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Florio, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Florio Win User

Profile problems?? No live tiles and no windows 10 app store

I've recently had big problems after a failed windows 10 update (1709) which necessitated a clean reinstall of the OS (not performed by me). I've just now got my computer back only to discover that I no longer have live tiles in the start menu (news, weather etc.) and no icon for the Windows 10 app store.
    From what I've read online, this is probably due to my account profile, and that I should set up another account in order to get the live tiles and app store link back. Can someone explain the procedure?
    Thanks.

:)

Florio, Dec 19, 2017

2. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps not showing live tiles in Start menu

Windows 10 isn't showing live tiles for Mail or Calendar apps. I can get mail and set events on the caledanr but not seeing the live tiles or notifications. I am seeing live tiles for photos, store and weather apps. Anyone have a suggestion?

BatonRougeUSER, Dec 19, 2017
  3. JSR8860 Win User
    MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Microsoft Forum

Running Windows 10 Pro (version 1703, OS build 15063.632) and I can't seem to keep the live tile option on (or working) for the MSN Weather app pinned to Start Menu. After several days, my MSN weather live tile stops. It’s not turned off it just
    stops responding as a live tile. My "fix" is to uninstall the app and simply reinstall it from the Store. The app works fine for several days then locks up or fails to run as a live tile.

Any suggestions

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC

JSR8860, Dec 19, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

simrick, Dec 19, 2017
  5. Florio Win User
    Thanks simrick. I'll follow those instructions, even though they seem terribly involved for what is probably just a problem related to my user profile (I'm pretty sure that the technician who got my laptop up and running did all sorts of system checks; he had my computer for a couple of days!)

Florio, Dec 19, 2017
  6. Create a new user and if it works correctly copy the files to the new user account and delete old one

Techjourney, Dec 19, 2017
  7. simrick Win User
    Yes, he could try that. But he shouldn't be having these problems on a clean install - if it really was a "clean" install.

simrick, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Profile problems?? No live tiles and no windows 10 app store - Similar Threads - Profile problems live

2. Microsoft Store Live Tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Live Tile: When will microsoft if ever sort out the store tile not going live. It has been months since it stopped going live and i have seen no comments from microsoft, only comments from independant advisers / scammers with surgestions which in all honestly do not work. Has microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  4. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  5. Windows 10 Live tile

Windows 10 Live tile: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro, and i'm not getting the live tile feed. For some apps only. (Microsoft store, Photo,etc) Please help me to fix this issue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tile/b6167eb7-5c19-4d27-90ba-9d046c4ac1b6"
  6. W10 App Live Tiles

W10 App Live Tiles: Hi. Did a clean install a week ago. All the live tiles work except the ones I like, MS weather and MS mail. Weather weirdly gives me live tile info for Washington DC even though I have updated my location and when I open weather it uses the correct location. I uninstalled...
  7. Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App

Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App: Hi all, I’m having a problem with my Win Store app live tile not working correctly in the start menu. I have Win 10 Pro. I’ve tried resetting the app, reinstalling and adusting the live tile settings within the app off and on again. This did work for a short time but...
  8. Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’

Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’: So yesterday evening / early hours (UK) time the ms store app received an update. It all works ok in aftermath except on every single machine we own the tile pinned to start menu is no longer live. Just the store icon now. We tried turning live tile off and on several times...
  9. Store Live Tile Not Working

Store Live Tile Not Working: Either doesn't work or works intermittently. Any ideas? 23218
  10. Store app live tile dead

Store app live tile dead: I only just noticed this but on our machines the store app tile is no longer live. Seems to be dead. Suspect it’s been like that for some time. Probably when they did their pointless update to change the name and icon. I tried turning live tile off and on again but it doesn’t...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with windows 10 update slate tiles