Windows 10: Profile reset itself Files are gone

Discus and support Profile reset itself Files are gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone,the profile ist reset tself and all data has been lost. This usually happens when the computer is not connected to the company's network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mit_alex, May 9, 2022.

1. mit_alex Win User

Profile reset itself Files are gone

Hello everyone,the profile ist reset tself and all data has been lost. This usually happens when the computer is not connected to the company's network for a long time, but it also happens to users who are connected to the company's network every day. The same thing happens when it is connected via Vpn. The user is not logged in as a temporary profile, I also checked in the registers and there is only a folder of his profile. What could be the cause of this problem? Is there a conflict?

:)

mit_alex, May 9, 2022

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, May 9, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 9, 2022
  4. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Profile reset itself Files are gone :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Profile reset itself Files are gone - Similar Threads - Profile reset itself

2. My windows 11 PC reset itself, and everything is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 PC reset itself, and everything is gone: My windows laptop reset itself and I need to get everything back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-pc-reset-itself-and-everything-is/0313814c-3b1a-4a96-b825-301d0f03c6d3
  3. My windows 11 PC reset itself, and everything is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 PC reset itself, and everything is gone: My windows laptop reset itself and I need to get everything back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-pc-reset-itself-and-everything-is/0313814c-3b1a-4a96-b825-301d0f03c6d3
  4. Windows 10 Reinstalled Itself and All Programs and Files are Gone

Windows 10 Reinstalled Itself and All Programs and Files are Gone: Windows 10 reinstalled itself and ALL of my programs are gone including Microsoft Office. All of my files are gone, too. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reinstalled-itself-and-all-programs-and/1507210f-a123-4109-ac61-9c4c6df42487
  5. Windows 10 Reinstalled Itself and All Programs and Files are Gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reinstalled Itself and All Programs and Files are Gone: Windows 10 reinstalled itself and ALL of my programs are gone including Microsoft Office. All of my files are gone, too. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reinstalled-itself-and-all-programs-and/1507210f-a123-4109-ac61-9c4c6df42487
  6. Profile reset itself Files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile reset itself Files are gone: Hello everyone,the profile ist reset tself and all data has been lost. This usually happens when the computer is not connected to the company's network for a long time, but it also happens to users who are connected to the company's network every day. The same thing happens...
  7. Profile reset itself Files are gone

Profile reset itself Files are gone: Hello everyone,the profile ist reset tself and all data has been lost. This usually happens when the computer is not connected to the company's network for a long time, but it also happens to users who are connected to the company's network every day. The same thing happens...
  8. My computer reset itself, and now half of my apps are gone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer reset itself, and now half of my apps are gone.: What you see below is what my windows home screen looks like now. Once filled with about 60 shortcuts, nearly every single one disappearing. Except only a random bunch. I have reset my computer 3 times, no change. I have left my computer off over night, still the same result....
  9. File explorer reset by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer reset by itself: Please, after I installed IDM 6.31 build 8, file explorer reset by itself more than one time 119714
  10. Windows 10, Folders and files gone by itself?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, Folders and files gone by itself?: Hello, i don't know how to happened. I noticed my menu bar icons started showing a different icon (the default windows program icon) for some reason and Internet sites html started messing up too, so i decided to reboot my computer. Now my background is gone, it's just...