Windows 10: Profile XML Cellular profile

Discus and support Profile XML Cellular profile in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,I tried to connect to a cellular network with the netsh mbn command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LéoPalazzi, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Profile XML Cellular profile

Hello,I tried to connect to a cellular network with the netsh mbn command https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-server/networking/technologies/netsh/netsh-mbn.I don't understand what is the XML profile that we need for those commands.How can I get this XML profile from the configuration I have actually ?If it's not possible then how to build the XML ?Thank you

:)

LéoPalazzi, Jun 2, 2021

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 2, 2021
  3. murble Win User
    import xml WiFi profile

Can I import an xml WiFi description ?

On my laptop, I can import a profile like:

netsh wlan add profile filename=eduroam.xml user=current

Is there any way to do the same on windows phone 8.1 ? (on a nokia lumia 530) .

I can copy the xml file to the device without any problem. I do not know what to do next.

Many thanks for any advice.

murble, Jun 2, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

Profile XML Cellular profile

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Profile XML Cellular profile :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Profile XML Cellular profile

1. Profile XML Cellular profile - Similar Threads - Profile XML Cellular

2. VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11: We are deploying a VPNIKEv2 profile via Intune and it works perfectly on Windows 10. However on Windows 11, it comes back with an error. Intune gives the error:0x87d1fde8The client side gives the error in event viewer:MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status....
  3. VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11: We are deploying a VPNIKEv2 profile via Intune and it works perfectly on Windows 10. However on Windows 11, it comes back with an error. Intune gives the error:0x87d1fde8The client side gives the error in event viewer:MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status....
  4. Profile XML Cellular

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Profile XML Cellular: Hello everyone,I tried to connect to a mobile network with the netsh mbn command https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-server/networking/technologies/netsh/netsh-mbn but I don't understand what is the XML profile.How can I get that from my configuration ?If I can't get it...
  5. Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile: On every account I have no ones not even my profile picture shows and its really hard to open severs on discord because I can not tell which its which because no profile picture shows same with any other app i try refreshing but nothing changed. PLSS HELP ME....
  6. Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles / In...

Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles / In...: I connect internet via wifi already. And my laptop with WWAN module and eSIM for sure. But I can't see any profile listed after "Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles". Does any one know the reason?...
  7. Profile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile: How do I create a profile on microsoft windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile/6204a751-3545-4c16-ab27-ebea90c979bc
  8. profile

profile: delete old user profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile/aa8fccf1-2182-449e-b894-c080702da50b
  9. Clone Admin profile to standard profile???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Clone Admin profile to standard profile???: I have been using my admin profile daily. I want to make a standard user account for myself (for online safety issues). I now have two accounts - both are currently admin user accounts I logged into the newer admin one and EVERYTHING was so different. I want to clone my...
  10. Profiles

Profiles: The store from which I purchased my computer created a user profile which constantly crops up on my computer and appears to be restricting some of the actions I am able to perform when sharing information from the computer with others. How can I delete this user profile? I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mbn xml profile