Windows 10: Profile XML Cellular

Discus and support Profile XML Cellular in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I tried to connect to a mobile network with the netsh mbn command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LéoPalazzi, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Profile XML Cellular

Hello everyone,I tried to connect to a mobile network with the netsh mbn command https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-server/networking/technologies/netsh/netsh-mbn but I don't understand what is the XML profile.How can I get that from my configuration ?If I can't get it how to create one ?I didn't find the documentation about it.I am on Windows 10 with a cellular module inside it.Thank you !

:)

LéoPalazzi, Jun 1, 2021

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 1, 2021
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Profile XML Cellular :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Profile XML Cellular

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Profile XML Cellular

1. Profile XML Cellular - Similar Threads - Profile XML Cellular

2. VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11: We are deploying a VPNIKEv2 profile via Intune and it works perfectly on Windows 10. However on Windows 11, it comes back with an error. Intune gives the error:0x87d1fde8The client side gives the error in event viewer:MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status....
  3. VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11: We are deploying a VPNIKEv2 profile via Intune and it works perfectly on Windows 10. However on Windows 11, it comes back with an error. Intune gives the error:0x87d1fde8The client side gives the error in event viewer:MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status....
  4. cellular

cellular: I'm trying to figure out how to use cellular data on my PC so I checked a blog on Microsoft. And as I follow the instruction, which says Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular, I realised that I didn't have the Cellular tab. Also when I clicked on the Network icon on the...
  5. cellular

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cellular: I'm trying to figure out how to use cellular data on my PC so I checked a blog on Microsoft. And as I follow the instruction, which says Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular, I realised that I didn't have the Cellular tab. Also when I clicked on the Network icon on the...
  6. Profile XML Cellular profile

Profile XML Cellular profile: Hello,I tried to connect to a cellular network with the netsh mbn command https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-server/networking/technologies/netsh/netsh-mbn.I don't understand what is the XML profile that we need for those commands.How can I get this XML profile from the...
  7. cellular

cellular: I inserted the sim in laptop but there is no option for enabling cellular data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular/c36bf516-465c-43db-822a-6500f445057c
  8. XML Files

XML Files: Hi folks! Just registered to this forum and glad to have found it. So I was installing Ubuntu on my computer which already had windows 10.I wanted to have a dual OS. Things went south and windows got deleted/ over written or whatever. I used a hard drive recovery device to...
  9. Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles / In...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles / In...: I connect internet via wifi already. And my laptop with WWAN module and eSIM for sure. But I can't see any profile listed after "Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles". Does any one know the reason?...
  10. xml

in Windows 10 Customization
    xml: what is xml and how can I modify it. My windows media player was working alright then it stopped. When I did troubleshooting, I was told a software has changed the XML to SXL. Any help?...