Windows 10: Profilelist missing in regedit

Discus and support Profilelist missing in regedit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i want to use my laptop, i cant login into my laptop then this happen : The user profile service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TakeCVI, Aug 9, 2019.

1. TakeCVI Win User

Profilelist missing in regedit

When i want to use my laptop, i cant login into my laptop then this happen :

The user profile service failed the sign-in
    User profile cannot be loaded

And then my friend told me to edit "profilelist" in regedit, but there's nothing in my "profilelist"

How to fix it?

:)

TakeCVI, Aug 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 update KB3206632 continues to fail to install

If the profile is corrupt, it can cause this issue. Perform the following steps.

• Open regedit and locate 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList'
    • Under the ProfileList subkey, delete any subkey that is named SID.bak.

Smittychat., Aug 9, 2019
  3. CUSACKOTG Win User
    Regedit procedure for locating a missing drive

Hey ,

couple of months back someone advised me on the procedure for 'refreshing' your cd/dvd drive in regedit (i had a missing drive and was able to 'recover' it thru regedit ..)

i have lost the instructions- can someone please help me

cheers

cusackotg

CUSACKOTG, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Profilelist missing in regedit

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Profilelist missing in regedit

1. Profilelist missing in regedit - Similar Threads - Profilelist missing regedit

2. Regedit Defaults

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Regedit Defaults: Hello, i recently changed a few settings in regedit after been recommended. I have removed the restore point *Mad I'm looking for every default setting in Multimedia folder. In total 11 folders. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 1803. OS build: 17143.753...
  3. DefaultUserName in Regedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    DefaultUserName in Regedit: I was wondering, what would happen if I modified the DefaultUserName string in the Registry Editor without changing AutoAdminLogon or DefaultPassword? Would it make the login screen display whatever username I entered into DefaultUserName? I would try for myself to see what...
  4. regedit tweaks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    regedit tweaks: I followed "How to speed up your Win 10 performance (new)" on YouTube, but after i followed the regedit tweak my Acer E 14 E5-473G runs only 60FPS with lowest settings before that it can run 100+ FPS with low FPS but now i'm stuck at 60FPS. So can anyone help me with my...
  5. regedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    regedit: Hi When try to run regedit I now get the following message please could someone give me a solution as I've been unable to resolve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/regedit/2051bdd6-6232-49fa-b2d1-1ee8b5f1ef18
  6. ProfileList Issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    ProfileList Issues: Dear all, earlier I had deleted the ProfileList key from the registry in Windows 10 as I had assumed that it would disable the use of passwords to access the computer. Little did I know, it ended up wiping all my accounts from the computer. As of today, it is a Sunday and I...
  7. Regedit issue

Regedit issue: Hello, Previously when I tried to open "Regedit", a warning notice was asking if I want to make changes...., then clicked on 'yes' and the editor opened. Recently when I try to open the Regedit, it just opens without that warning. Is something wrong with the system ?...
  8. Regedit

Regedit: Looking for help with how to clean up My regedit. 47927
  9. Regedit Crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Regedit Crash: Hello, Once I have installed "Audiograbber", not knowing about the ripping ability of win 10 media player. So I looked into the installed programs to uninstall it, it was not in the list, even CCleaner did not list it. Then I opened the windows 'all apps', found the program...
  10. regedit changes

in Windows 10 Support
    regedit changes: Made a change in HKLM, so that my numloc keys worked on start-up, previous version. Upgraded via update to 10166, Be advised for this change to become effective had to restart comp again. I know its SOP for reg changes but, on an upgrade. SO if you've made any changes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows nt currentversion profilelist missing