Windows 10: Profili mandatory windows 10

Discus and support Profili mandatory windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Buongiorno ho seguito correttamente la procedura indicata dalla guida Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pico della, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Profili mandatory windows 10

Buongiorno

ho seguito correttamente la procedura indicata dalla guida Microsoft https://docs.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/client-management/mandatory-user-profile per la creazione dei profili obbligatori per Windows 10 pro versione 1909 ho eseguito il sysyprep e dopo il riavvio recuperato il profilo, assegnati i privilegi everyone di lettura e scrittura alla cartella posizionata sul server. Provando a connettermi con un utente del dominio il profilo viene caricato correttamente con tutte le impostazione assegnate l'unica cosa che non funziona è il menù start che non si apre né cliccando sull'icona né utilizzando l'apposito tasto sulla tastiera, così come non funziona la casella di ricerca. Cliccando con il tasto destro sull'icona del menù star il sottomenù con tutte le altre funzionalità App e funzionalità, opzioni spegnimento, visualizzatore eventi, ecc. si apre correttamente.

Esiste una soluzione o una procedura più semplice per la creazione di un profilo mandatory con il menù star funzionante?

Grazie

:)

Pico della, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Profili mandatory windows 10

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

It seems and feels Windows 10 will be a tremendous success with mandatory, optional or even no updates... The average user does not care about this so much, and they are what!? 90% of their user base!?

Just my opinion based on what I have seen so far. *Roll Eyes Profili mandatory windows 10 :rolleyes:

Will I upgrade/change to Windows 10? *Confused Profili mandatory windows 10 :confused: If you know me, you know the answer.

Blue-Knight, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Profili mandatory windows 10

1. Profili mandatory windows 10 - Similar Threads - Profili mandatory

2. After February 2024 Windows Update my PC will no longer launch apps after mandatory...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After February 2024 Windows Update my PC will no longer launch apps after mandatory...: I have an AMD Radeon RX6600 graphics card, and I had an update for Adrenalin. While restarting the PC to install that update, all other Windows updates also installed.Computer boots up fine and I'm able to sign in, but apps that open upon startup like Discord won't launch and...
  3. After February 2024 Windows Update my PC will no longer launch apps after mandatory...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After February 2024 Windows Update my PC will no longer launch apps after mandatory...: I have an AMD Radeon RX6600 graphics card, and I had an update for Adrenalin. While restarting the PC to install that update, all other Windows updates also installed.Computer boots up fine and I'm able to sign in, but apps that open upon startup like Discord won't launch and...
  4. After February 2024 Windows Update my PC will no longer launch apps after mandatory...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Copilot-key: not mandatory and no fixed placement

in Windows 10 News
    Copilot-key: not mandatory and no fixed placement: When it comes to recent announcements regarding AI by Microsoft, none discussed as controversially here on Ghacks as the announcement of the dedicated Copilot key. The Copilot key is a new key on hardware keyboards that triggers the Copilot AI when pressed. Part of the...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0: I recently bought the game via steam and have downloaded it onto a hard drive as the game is massive and I don’t have space on my computer for it.Whenever I start the mandatory update, it gets approx 2gb in and then constantly resets back to 0. I have tried deleting package...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0

Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0: I recently bought the game via steam and have downloaded it onto a hard drive as the game is massive and I don’t have space on my computer for it.Whenever I start the mandatory update, it gets approx 2gb in and then constantly resets back to 0. I have tried deleting package...
  8. Servizio Servizio profili utente non è riuscito ad accedere

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Servizio Servizio profili utente non è riuscito ad accedere: ho effettuato il ripristino sul mio pc però dopo che ho resettato, non mi fa più accedere e ogni volta che provo ad accedere mi appare che il servizio Servizio profili utente...
  9. Servizio Servizio profili utente non è riuscito ad accedere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Servizio Servizio profili utente non è riuscito ad accedere: ho effettuato il ripristino sul mio pc però dopo che ho resettato, non mi fa più accedere e ogni volta che provo ad accedere mi appare che il servizio Servizio profili utente...
  10. Servizio Servizio profili utente non è riuscito ad accedere