Windows 10: “Profsvc can service failed. The sign-in user cannot be loaded” in windows 10, sihost.exe...

Discus and support “Profsvc can service failed. The sign-in user cannot be loaded” in windows 10, sihost.exe... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I recently downloaded a parental control software unto my computer which required a reboot After the reboot, the computer showed “Profsvc service... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by John Stuber, Apr 7, 2019.

1. “Profsvc can service failed. The sign-in user cannot be loaded” in windows 10, sihost.exe...

Hi, I recently downloaded a parental control software unto my computer which required a reboot After the reboot, the computer showed “Profsvc service failed. The user profile cannot be loaded.” I have followed steps from this article https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e-failed/e115184b-64ca-4f67-84e3-0eed84925b65 but it doesn’t work. When I restart the computer in safe mode, the user sign in page showed a sihost.exe warning: “Unkown Hard Error” and when I continued signing in, there was only a blank screen with some windows warning about something being moved or deleted ( It mentioned something about local system 32, I apologize for not recording down the rest of the message). The Windows+X key to open command prompt didnt seem to be able to open command prompt, so I proceeded to opening Windows NT and profile list, but there were no duplicated files and and the file with the most longest name ( had a 21 in the front part) was the only one with the RefCount and State set to a non-0 value. As the procedure didnt work, I retried putting my computer into safe mode, but now it seems to be stuck in a completely blank screen with the mouse and it is not responding to any command i put in. For some reason, Mcafee popups still appear as if it was still the desktop, but thats the only feature the blank screen seems to have. Please help me... I recently installed a non-factory installed SSD unto it, could that be the cause if the problem? ( though I have been using it with no problem until the reboot)

:)

John Stuber, Apr 7, 2019
  2. L.Mart Win User

Getting sign-in error "The Profsvc service failed. the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded" in Windows 10

I executed each of your steps. Unfortunately, it did not work for me..

Running Windows 10 on an Acer Netbook.

The steps to boot into Safe Mode should be updated.

Unable to activate net user administrator.

At the command prompt, entered regedit but could not find a search box, so walked through multiple
    S-1-5 to find a RefCount <> 0. Set that value to 0, then exited and rebooted.

Nothing changed as I still received the dreaded ""The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded".

What can I do?

L.Mart, Apr 7, 2019
  3. shshshsh Win User
    Getting sign-in error "The Profsvc service failed. the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded" in Windows 10

Old title: sign-in proble on new account

After i set up a couple of accounts for my grands, i get the error message "The Profsvc service failed. the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded." How can I correct that problem? the problem is in two different computers

shshshsh, Apr 7, 2019
  4. “Profsvc can service failed. The sign-in user cannot be loaded” in windows 10, sihost.exe...

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

“Profsvc can service failed. The sign-in user cannot be loaded” in windows 10, sihost.exe...

1. “Profsvc can service failed. The sign-in user cannot be loaded” in windows 10, sihost.exe... - Similar Threads - “Profsvc service failed

2. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded: After resetting my pc windows 10 pro after resetting my windows 10 pro PC>local reinstall>remove everything after that I couldn't sign-in it would just sayThe ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. So I tried to fix it. I thought that I just had to...
  3. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded: After resetting my pc windows 10 pro after resetting my windows 10 pro PC>local reinstall>remove everything after that I couldn't sign-in it would just sayThe ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. So I tried to fix it. I thought that I just had to...
  4. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: Hi,After latest windows update, the system became extremely slow. Upon resetting it, I get the below error:The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.I cannot login using any of the users. Please suggest what can be done.Thanks!...
  6. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: Hi,After latest windows update, the system became extremely slow. Upon resetting it, I get the below error:The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.I cannot login using any of the users. Please suggest what can be done.Thanks!...
  7. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

8. How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to fix user "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in Profile cannot be loaded": I have been trying to fix this problem but all of the ways to solve it that I have found you needed access to the PC which I don't have. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. 'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...: I did a reset of my Lenovo S340 by going to Settings > Update & Security > Record > Reset this PC > Get Started > Remove Everything > Local ReinstallHowever, upon the reset, while I was prompted with my old screensaver and username, my user profile icon was missing. Keying in...
  10. 'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...

'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...: I did a reset of my Lenovo S340 by going to Settings > Update & Security > Record > Reset this PC > Get Started > Remove Everything > Local ReinstallHowever, upon the reset, while I was prompted with my old screensaver and username, my user profile icon was missing. Keying in...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 1903 and profsvc

2. windows 10 profsvc error lost profile data

3. profsvc service failed windows 10 user profile cannot be loaded

4. when logging into my VM i get profsvc service