Windows 10: ProfSvc log on issue

Discus and support ProfSvc log on issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with logging onto a viglen 8.9in connect tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jon Mordecai, Dec 26, 2018.

1. ProfSvc log on issue

I have a problem with logging onto a viglen 8.9in connect tablet

:)

Jon Mordecai, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Dec 26, 2018
  4. ProfSvc log on issue

ProfSvc Not Letting Me Sign In To My Accont On Windows 10 PC

Hello Sam,

User profile service (ProfSvc) is a service responsible for loading and unloading the user profile. If
    ProfSvc is stopped or disabled, user will not be able to login into the user profile. You may be facing the above issue due to the
    User Profile Service (ProfSvc) not enabled/started in the user profile.

To enable the profile, you have to login into the user profile and turn the
    ProfSvc service to On and Running for the profile to activate again.

If you are not able to login into your account in safe mode, it means the user profile you are trying to login is corrupted. Enable
    built-in administrator by following the steps below, create a new user profile, transfer all the data from the corrupted user to the newly created user profile and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Enable built-in administrator account.

• Open elevated command prompt by entering Safe mode with Command prompt.
      To go to safe mode, use the power button on the sign-in screen and press
      Shift + Restart. This will take you to the recovery boot menu. Click
      Troubleshoot> Advanced options> Startup settings.
      You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode with Command
      prompt.
    • Type the following command: net user administrator /active:yes and press
      Enter.
    • Login into the built in administrator user profile and create a new user profile with administrator privileges.
    • Delete the corrupted user account from the built in administrator.
    • Then lock your screen by pressing Windows key + L, and sign-in at the
      Administrator account.
    • Check if the issue persist and you can disable built in administrator account by typing the command:
      net user administrator /active:no
      in the Command prompt (Admin).

Step 2: To create a new user account follow the steps below:

• Open Elevated command prompt by right clicking on the Start icon and select
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user NewAccount password /add and click
      Enter
    • Type net localgroup Administrators NewAccount /add and click
      Enter.
    • Log off from the system and login to the new user account.

Refer to the link below to know more on “The user Profile Service failed the logon”
    (Applies to Windows 10 also):

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947215

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

ProfSvc log on issue

1. ProfSvc log on issue - Similar Threads - ProfSvc log issue

2. the profsvc service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the profsvc service failed the sign in: My PC was running slow and full of junk and thought id reset it however after I reset it its saying the profsvc service failed the sign in. I've tried. Everything I can find online. I can't start in safe mode there's just no option to, I press f5 and nothing happens. It is an...
  3. the profsvc service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the profsvc service failed the sign in: My PC was running slow and full of junk and thought id reset it however after I reset it its saying the profsvc service failed the sign in. I've tried. Everything I can find online. I can't start in safe mode there's just no option to, I press f5 and nothing happens. It is an...
  4. the profsvc service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Log In Issues

Log In Issues: Hello I cant log into my microsoft acccount because i no longer have access to the email or phone number listed to get verfification code. But i am using the same computer that the microsoft account is on. How can i get access to my account?...
  6. Logging In Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging In Issue: I am having issues logging into Minecraft launcher. I can get in on google but whenever I put my info in on the Minecraft launcher through Microsoft it asks for a pin. I put the correct pin in multiple times and even changed it to make sure I was doing it right and it doesn't...
  7. Logging In Issue

Logging In Issue: I am having issues logging into Minecraft launcher. I can get in on google but whenever I put my info in on the Minecraft launcher through Microsoft it asks for a pin. I put the correct pin in multiple times and even changed it to make sure I was doing it right and it doesn't...
  8. Log in issues

Log in issues: Hi we just bought a family computer.I created a new email ID with a random D.O.B 01.01.2022Now I am locked out of the new computer, as the Parental consent thing doesn't work with the good old "Something went wrong. It's not you, it's us" error!! I believe based on what I've...
  9. Log in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log in issue: I have an issue to log in.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-issue/ec31698a-a426-45ed-9bb8-ca259be9ef02
  10. How to fix ProfSvc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to fix ProfSvc: "The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. Please help me to fix this *Sad I can't use safe mode or cmd because it's locked by Administrators and i don't know the password 62697

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when logging into my VM i get profsvc service

2. profsvc logs