Windows 10: Program 20% slower on Windows 10

Discus and support Program 20% slower on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Now I meet an issue about performance. Same program is 20+ percents slower on Windows 10 than running on Windows 7. Windows 10 version is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RexChng, Sep 9, 2019.

1. RexChng Win User

Program 20% slower on Windows 10

Hello,
    Now I meet an issue about performance. Same program is 20+ percents slower on Windows 10 than running on Windows 7.
    Windows 10 version is Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019, version 1809 build 17763.475.
    Windows 7 version is windows Embedded Standard 7, version 6.1 Build 7601.
    Dual boot on same computer, so all the hardware configurations are same.
    Same program installed from the same installation kit, main function is to communicate periphery equipment and record logs.
    Because the program and drivers are all same, the main point is on the operation system.
    Compared the running services, there are many differences.
    Does anybody know how to improve the program performance on Windows 10? Thanks in advance.

:)

RexChng, Sep 9, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Program 20% slower on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Program 20% slower

2. Windows 11 takes 20+min to launch programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 takes 20+min to launch programs: Windows is installed on a samsung nvme ssd and my cpu is a i7-8700k with a rtx 3070.Whenever i click play on steam it just hangs and doesn't boot the game. this is a clean install of windows with just firefox and steam installed...
  3. Windows 10 running slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 running slower: I am using the windows 10 version 1903 , but i doubt if i am really using it because it has become so slow , similar to an older version.Whenever i close my laptop leaving some files open and again open it later its like the computer freezes and nothing operates ,especially...
  4. Windows 10 becomes slower and slower the more you use it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 becomes slower and slower the more you use it: Why does Win10 become slower the more you use it? whenever i install it freshly it's super fast but after a month or two it becomes so slow, even tho i don't install any apps or services that might slow it down, it's still fresh but slower submitted by /u/sniperanx [link]...
  5. My PC become 20-25% slower after a Windows Update + Geforce Update

My PC become 20-25% slower after a Windows Update + Geforce Update: Essentially, I haven't updated my pc since maybe a month ago, I updated everything 2 days ago and my computer become slow all of a sudden. Now, I'm not talking extreme lag - but rather like 20-25% slower. When I drag my mouse across the desktop, it's slower. When I open up...
  6. Windows 10 for $20?

Windows 10 for $20?: I am looking to buy windows 10 on my pc. While looking on amazon I found windows 10 pro for $20. The reviews all seem good and it seems legit. Here is the link to it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0119SZXGM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0L2tFb67Y2VNW Please tell me if you find out why...
  7. Windows 10 is slower

Windows 10 is slower: Hello! I keep seeing irrelevant posts about this so I ask you again with hopes of a competent solution to this. I bought a Lenovo Legion desktop yesterday. Don't mind about the specs, it is a beast. I installed Windows 8.1 and after I saw there are no drivers on lenovo...
  8. Windows 10 got slower

Windows 10 got slower: When i bought my computer, games on it were running perfectly, minimum at 200 fps, lets take a game like league of legends, i do play it often, but no my fps is just 50, pc got slower in general too, in all games. Specs Geforce 150mx I5 8250 8gb ram I have tried...
  9. Slower speeds with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slower speeds with windows 10?: Hello, My speeds before on speedtest were about 130 mbps. After just installing windows 10 I am getting a max of about 90. Any fix for this? What is the problem? 9631
  10. Programs load slower than windows 7

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Programs load slower than windows 7: So I upgraded finally after I felt that windows 10 was on the right track. I noticed my programs load 5 to 8 seconds slower than with windows 7. I have 2 ssd drives and sometimes when I am searching for a file it will tell me "WORKING ON IT". This never happened with windows...