Windows 10: Program ads

Discus and support Program ads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have placed 4 calls to Microsoft to complain about all the ads that interrupt my paid subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Why is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hiyarochel, May 31, 2020.

1. Program ads

I have placed 4 calls to Microsoft to complain about all the ads that interrupt my paid subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Why is this happening ? No one seems to have an answer.

:)

hiyarochel, May 31, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 31, 2020
  3. Fastest way to adding program in Windows startup

1. Description

In Google I can find only solutions, where I need in many steps for adding my program to Windows 10 startup folder. Are there fast ways? Example:

2. Expected behavior

For example, I have SashaGoddess.exe application:

1. Right_Click to SashaGoddess.exe in Windows Explorer or desktop,
    2. Select Send to startup,
    3. Shortcut for SashaGoddess.exe will be created and send to shell:startup — C:\Users\SashaChernykh\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup for me.

3. Questions

• How to realize expected behavior?

or

• Other fast solutions? Built-in or gratis third-party applications.

4. Do not offer

1. Please, do not offer solutions from that How-To Geek article or similar.
    2. Please, do not offer solutions with many steps for adding programs in startup.

Саша Черных, May 31, 2020
  4. Program ads

Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

*Confused Program ads :confused: i don't see orthos sp2004 on the list

Eric_Cartman, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Program ads

1. Program ads - Similar Threads - Program ads

2. new sounds in media added, but wont show up when trying to change program sounds to new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new sounds in media added, but wont show up when trying to change program sounds to new...: I want to change all my sounds to the windows 7 sound effects, and so i downloaded mp3 files of the sounds, and I tried putting them all in the media folders, then I went to go change my sounds, but none of the newly imported sounds are there. I noticed that the preset sounds...
  3. new sounds in media added, but wont show up when trying to change program sounds to new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new sounds in media added, but wont show up when trying to change program sounds to new...: I want to change all my sounds to the windows 7 sound effects, and so i downloaded mp3 files of the sounds, and I tried putting them all in the media folders, then I went to go change my sounds, but none of the newly imported sounds are there. I noticed that the preset sounds...
  4. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  5. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  6. Ads have gotten to the point where I have to close the program, and reopen. biggest problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads have gotten to the point where I have to close the program, and reopen. biggest problem...: TikTok ads pop up up, also sexual ads. TikTok is most active and completely blocks the solitaire games. Screen says tap to play, no result. Necessary to close program if possible... mostly not possible, and restart the phone....
  7. Ads have gotten to the point where I have to close the program, and reopen. biggest problem...

Ads have gotten to the point where I have to close the program, and reopen. biggest problem...: TikTok ads pop up up, also sexual ads. TikTok is most active and completely blocks the solitaire games. Screen says tap to play, no result. Necessary to close program if possible... mostly not possible, and restart the phone....
  8. 19045.2846 added weird transparency issues to dark-themed programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    19045.2846 added weird transparency issues to dark-themed programs?: Don't know if this should be Text Support or Bug. Windows 10, Version 22H2 (Os Build 19045.2856). After installing the latest update (April 11 I guess?) I started noticing that dark-themed programs such as Discord and Photoshop had partial transparency--I could see Firefox...
  9. i need to get rid of a pop up ad program on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to get rid of a pop up ad program on my laptop: i some how got pc app store ads on my laptop, they just pop up and i have to exit out of them. they go over any program that is already running, but i cant find it in my task manager and i cant find whatever app or program is running it, how do i find it to get rid of it? the...
  10. i need to get rid of a pop up ad program on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need to get rid of a pop up ad program on my laptop: i some how got pc app store ads on my laptop, they just pop up and i have to exit out of them. they go over any program that is already running, but i cant find it in my task manager and i cant find whatever app or program is running it, how do i find it to get rid of it? the...