Windows 10: Program as trigger to open another program?

Discus and support Program as trigger to open another program? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello dear community, I got CS:GO in Steam. I would like to run CustomDesktopLogo at the same time so that I can display a small dot in the middle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cheater03, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Cheater03 Win User

Program as trigger to open another program?

Hello dear community,

I got CS:GO in Steam.

I would like to run CustomDesktopLogo at the same time so that I can display a small dot in the middle of the monitor.

Now I have already tried with a CMD file:

start /b "" "C:\Not Installed\Custom_Desktop_Logo_V2.1\CustomDesktopLogo.exe"

start /b "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\teamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo.exe"

Only CS then says that I cheat and can't play on VAC servers because I started it outside of Steam.

How can I solve this differently?

So that when I start CS, it opens the CustomDesktopLogo.exe

With Windows task scheduling, only Microsoft's own programs work, so how can I do it?

Greetings

Max from Bavaria

P.S.: Thanks in advance ;-)

:)

Cheater03, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Klaus20 Win User

Open in another program

Hello.
    I'm running into problems regarding deleting, moving or re-naming files/folders ... always PDF ones.
    "...file is open in another program". There is no other program open!
    In Task manager it sometimes works to end Adobe Collaboration Synchronizer (2), but sometimes the problem persists.
    View is on List, so no thumbnail.
    What program is the culprit? And just closing it every time - or even rebooting - is not a solution.
    Is there a permanent fix?
    Obviously I searched but with no avail.

Thanks in advance

Windows version 1909, latest .. always uptodate

Klaus20, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Restore the default option of "File is open in another program" message

Hi Mohammad,

We appreciate the details you shared. About your query in restoring the default option "File is open in another program" message, this is most likely to happen due to a certain setting previously disabled on your Folder View options. To rectify your issue,
    follow these steps:

• Using Windows Search, type File Explorer Options.
    • Select File Explorer Options.
    • Under the View tab, click Restore Defaults.
    • Click Apply.
    • Hit OK.

This will allow you to revert to the settings previously applied to your files and folders. Afterwards, restart your device and check if you will see this message prompt when opening files in another program.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Program as trigger to open another program?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Program as trigger to open another program?

1. Program as trigger to open another program? - Similar Threads - Program trigger open

2. Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt: Opening any program has a 2-5s delay before the UAC prompt appear. But opening any other programs has no delay.Notes:sfc /scannowthe 3 DISM thingfast boot is disabled3 month old pc, all brand newonly 1 user account in pcall programs are installed in ssd hdd for storage...
  3. Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt: Opening any program has a 2-5s delay before the UAC prompt appear. But opening any other programs has no delay.Notes:sfc /scannowthe 3 DISM thingfast boot is disabled3 month old pc, all brand newonly 1 user account in pcall programs are installed in ssd hdd for storage...
  4. Malware is "open in another program"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Malware is "open in another program": So recently I've experienced some internet problems on my PC. Sometimes my ping will fluctuate between 50 and 500ms back and forth while playing games, and my PC also seems to overload my router and completely shut it off for about 15 minutes, I'm usually able to connect...
  5. Open in another program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Open in another program: Hello. I'm running into problems regarding deleting, moving or re-naming files/folders ... always PDF ones. "...file is open in another program". There is no other program open! In Task manager it sometimes works to end Adobe Collaboration Synchronizer (2), but sometimes the...
  6. File is open in another program

File is open in another program: I share a folder on my network with firetv. I use it to watch movies on a tv. If I watch a movie then in fire TV close the app I used to watch it. Then using my new upgraded win10 computer I can't move or delete that movie I watched says File is open in another program I...
  7. File is open in another program

in Windows 10 Support
    File is open in another program: I share a folder on my network with firetv. I use it to watch movies on a tv. If I watch a movie then in fire TV close the app I used to watch it. Then using my new upgraded win10 computer I can't move or delete that movie I watched says File is open in another program I...
  8. change file extension to open by another program

in Windows 10 Customization
    change file extension to open by another program: i have a weird issue that randomly .xls will opens default with excel citrix. after one-off manual change to open by excel using GUI, it will be fine. how do i change it for all computers? i tried using command ftype Excel.Sheet.8="C:\Program Files\Microsoft...
  9. Two programs will not open in one account but will in another

Two programs will not open in one account but will in another: I have two programs that will not open in one of my accounts but they will open in a second account I created just to see if they would. Anyone have a idea on what is going on and how to fix this problem? I have uninstalled both of the programs and reinstalled them with the...
  10. The action can't be completed.. open in another program

in Windows 10 Support
    The action can't be completed.. open in another program: I see. LockHunter doesn't work on individual files in the Recycle Bin. So try this: [img]