Windows 10: Program auto select in powershell

Discus and support Program auto select in powershell in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone I'm beginner programming powershell, now i want to program powershell auto select card wifi in Sharing tab, when my customer open file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Harry_VN, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Harry_VN Win User

Program auto select in powershell

Hello everyone

I'm beginner programming powershell, now i want to program powershell auto select card wifi in Sharing tab, when my customer open file *.ps1 .Powershell will auto select card wifi and customer don't need select, can everyone can help me Program auto select in powershell :( , Thanks very much.

Program auto select in powershell 39d0ae7d-1341-4423-8ecd-204be934e621?upload=true.png

:)

Harry_VN, Nov 26, 2018

2. Windows Powershell auto opens when booting up

Hi Victor,

To stop Windows Powershell to start whenever you boot up your laptop, we suggest you to follow the steps listed below for selecting the services you want to run at startup:

• Search System Configurationfrom the taskbar.
    • Select the top result, System Configuration desktop app.
    • Go to the Startup tab on the System Configuration main window.
    • Uncheck the box next to Windows Powershell program.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Restart to restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Program auto select in powershell - Similar Threads - Program auto select

2. Windows Auto-Select

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Auto-Select: Hello.For some reason whenever I click on Cortana it keeps auto selecting the top option All and the place where I can type, making it impossible to actually type things. It does this in all place run by windows including settings, but doesn’t do it anywhere else.I have...
  3. Windows Auto-Select

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Auto-Select: Hello.For some reason whenever I click on Cortana it keeps auto selecting the top option All and the place where I can type, making it impossible to actually type things. It does this in all place run by windows including settings, but doesn’t do it anywhere else.I have...
  4. Windows Auto-Select

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Auto folder selection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto folder selection: I recently connected my Microsoft account to my new computer, then somehow OneDrive decided to sync these three folders Desktop/Documents/Pictures, the problem is I already have two folders labeled Documents and Pictures, and the stupid application messed up my files by...
  6. Auto selecting in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto selecting in windows 10: Whenever I open the windows pop-up menu, sound adjuster ?, wifi pop-up box, or anything related to settings, Windows automatically scrolls directly to the bottom of the page and selects everything to either the right or left at the same time, making me unable to do anything...
  7. 'Select' keeps auto-scrolling to the right and down, but only on certain programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Select' keeps auto-scrolling to the right and down, but only on certain programs: The ability to 'select' i.e. click and run something (what's selected has a white border) keeps scrolling, by itself, to the right and/or down. the cursor and arrow keys still work normally, but it keeps drifting back by itself, making it difficult to select something. e.g....
  8. Hover / auto-select / auto-highlight Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hover / auto-select / auto-highlight Mouse: Can any Microsoft technicians or any Microsoft Community members create an app that will turn off the Mouse Hover / Auto-Select / auto-highlight function in Windows 10, please. The Microsoft technicians should create a trouble-shooting tool to do it. It is clearly evident via...
  9. Help selecting multiple files & passing to a program. Use Powershell?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help selecting multiple files & passing to a program. Use Powershell?: I have some code written that works on text files. It can work on multiple files. Something like this: myprogram.exe myfile1.txt myfile2.txt myfile3.txt I want to have a Windows interface so I can run my code as described. I have a solution! Problem is that on 2...
  10. Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens: I just ran across a problem with 10240. When I used my touchpad to move around the desktop, icons are automatically selected and started. The problem went away after a restart but now I am very careful using my touchpad. I think I may have to look and see if a new driver is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershel lAuto-Select