Windows 10: Program blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware

Discus and support Program blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was running a program when i got an error saying "Program blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware", Can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by georgewoodall, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Program blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware

I was running a program when i got an error saying "Program blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware", Can you help?

:)

georgewoodall, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

Hi Matthias,

• When you say, "Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware." what exactly are you referring to?
    • When are you getting this?
    • Which application are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    Kindly elaborate the issue in detail to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Program blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware

Windows 10 keeps blocking programs from accessing graphics hardware.

I have been using windows 10 for a long time and it has worked very well, that is, until about a week ago, when windows 10 started blocking programs from accessing graphics hardware. It all started with fallout 3, and windows kept blocking the graphics hardware,
    especially during graphically intensive sections. I managed to get through that part without by constantly saving every 1 minute and every time windows blocked fallout 3, i would have to close it and run it from a save file. Now, windows 10 is even more annoying
    when i'm trying to play call of juarez the cartel, which is basically gpu intensive 90% of the time. Now, windows blocks the game every 15 minutes after booting it up, giving me barely enough time to finish a mission. in case you didn't know, there is no mid-mission
    save, so if windows blocks the game during a mission, i'll have to do it all again.

and i can probably assure that i am not putting my pc at risk by playing these gpu intensive game (for my computer that is). i can get a solid 50-60 fps on max settings at 1080p for the current game, call of juarez the cartel. this windows-blocking-programs
    only started happening recently. a few months ago, i was playing gta 5 (a much more gpu intensive game) on medium settings at 40 fps and the gpu temperatures were around 100 degrees celsius all day long, but not a single "application has been blocked from
    accessing graphics hardware" happened, nor did the gpu fail/trigger an overwatting emergency shut down at anytime.

this has been very annoying and i would like to turn off this feature of windows immediately. and yes, all my graphics drivers are up to date. i even turned off windows defender and ran the game with admin rights but windows still keeps blocking it.

specs:

hp probook 450 g1

2.5ghz i5-4200m

4 gigs of ram

amd radeon hd 8750m overclocked to 1100mhz for the gpu clock and 1150mhz for the vram (yes, i overclocked a laptop and yes, it is a stable overclock, until windows messed it up somehow by blocking programs from accessing graphics hardware)

HoàngTrần Minh, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Program blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware

1. Program blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware - Similar Threads - Program blocked accessing

2. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: Hello, Since 3 days I'm getting a message that says Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. I've tried a lot of things including: Reinstalling Windows 10 Reinstalling drivers Changed TlrDelay Set drivers back to previous version FurMark GPU stress...
  3. been blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    been blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware: Application Microsoft.Phot has been blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/been-blocked-from-accessing-graphics-hardware/63d5dd30-b181-4020-ae25-8eb0631a2b98
  4. Application blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application blocked from accessing graphics hardware.: I recently started getting the above error message when on Facebook. How do I correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-blocked-from-accessing-graphics/a1afb8ac-549e-4a52-8832-9b6dc42b4a89
  5. Programs being blocked from using graphics hardware

Programs being blocked from using graphics hardware: My pc keeps giving notification for "Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware." Along with terrible artififacting that makes the computer unusable without disabling the gpu. For almost everything I try to launch I get the notification. I even get some...
  6. Application Blocked from accessing Graphic Hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Blocked from accessing Graphic Hardware: Recently I've been experiencing the app blocked from accessing graphic hardware issue with a specific game I play a fair amount. The game seems to work but upon initial starting I would get clear audio but bad or no visuals forcing me to restart the game manually by shutting...
  7. Application Blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware

Application Blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware: I've recently been experiencing an issue with one of my games being blocked from utilizing the graphics hardware installed on my computer. War Thunder to be exact. Ever since the Newest update for the game came out, that problem has arisen. Upon completing the update, I was...
  8. application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: I know it was here lot times before but with no solution for me. Today (25.7.2018) at about 14:00 everything is normal and smooth. On the evening the same day (18:00) after i start any game or program witch uses my GK i get that error application XXXX has been blocked from...
  9. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 News
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: [ATTACH] Many a time it may so happen that programs on your Windows 10 PC get denied of accessing graphics hardware. The message says that an application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. One of the common scenarios is when [...] This post Application has...
  10. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: Hello everyone, I have just moved from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 (clean install, not an upgrade) and am now getting an error when running DirectX 9 games (Guild Wars 2, Mass Effect 1,2 and 3), it freezes the game and forces me to end the process, then gives me the titled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gta sa has been blocked from accessing graphic hardware

2. win 10 blocks nanominer from accessing graphics hardware