Windows 10: Program c in windows.

Discus and support Program c in windows. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can some files in program c be deleted to free up space.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lydia1960XJ, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Program c in windows.

Can some files in program c be deleted to free up space.

:)

Lydia1960XJ, Oct 22, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    file in C:\Program?

Hi,

Do you have any program installed by name Adobe? Follow the steps to check in program list:

Press Windows + X.

Select Programs and Features.

Yaqub K, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Program c in windows.

C++ programming

I am also doing C++ at the moment and from what these guys here on TPU have helped me with is phenomenal!

*EDIT*

This weeks questions.

To begin this exercise, create a VC++ project and copy the following code into your project. Make sure that the project compiles successfully

Code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int input; int back1 = 1, back2 = 0; int current = 1; cout << "Enter which number in the Fibonacci number sequence you want to find." << endl; cout << "The first and second Fibonacci numbers are 1." << endl; cin >> input; while (input < 1) { cout << "You must enter a value greater than 0, try again." << endl; cin >> input; } if (input > 2) { for(int i = 2; i < input; i++) { back2 = back1; back1 = current; current = back1 + back2; } } cout << "The value of Fibonacci number " << input << " is " << current << endl; cin.ignore(2); return 0; }[/quote] Make sure that this program executed correctly by running it and entering the value 12. You should get the number 144 as the 12th number of the Fibonacci sequence.
    1. Set a breakpoint at the beginning of the for loop (the line containing for(….)) by clicking in the far left column of the edit frame. A red dot should appear when the breakpoint has been set.
    2. Run the program and enter the value 46. The program should halt at the breakpoint. Click on the Locals tab at the bottom of the window to see the value of the local variables. What are the values of the program variables at this point?
    i current back1 back2 input

3. Remove the breakpoint that was set in step 1 (by clicking on the red dot). Place a breakpoint on the line containing the closing curly bracket of the for loop. Right click on the breakpoint (red dot) and select Condition from the menu. Set the condition for this breakpoint to i == 9. Run the program. When it stops, record the value of the variables below.

4. Single step your program 4 times. Record the value of the variables below.

5. Using your conditional breakpoint, record the values of the variables in the table below for the values of i that are specified.

6. Allow the program to run to completion. Clear all breakpoints (by clicking on the red dot) except the conditional breakpoint at the end of the for loop. Run the program again, only this time with the input of 47. When the program stops, the variables should still have the same values as in the last line of the table from step 5, except the input variable should show 47. Now, single step your program 5 times and record the values of the variables.

7. Does anything seem wrong with your results? Explain what happened.

8. Change the data type of the back1, back2, and current variables to unsigned. Redo step 6 and record the values of the variables.

9. Explain why changing the data type corrected the problem.

brandonwh64, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Program c in windows.

1. Program c in windows. - Similar Threads - Program

2. Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10: Whenever we install a program on a Windows 11/10 PC, they do not get uninstalled automatically or disappear. We need to uninstall the programs manually. Some users are complaining that installed programs disappear after restarting the PC. In this guide, we show how to fix...
  3. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  4. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  5. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  6. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  7. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How to fix deleted program file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix deleted program file: Okay so I was messing with regedit and i accidentally deleted an important file. First i cant shutdown my laptop so i Shift+shutdown. Now when i open it, it only goes to safe mode. I tried doing system restore and it errors. I tried downloading windows using a usb and it wont...
  9. How to fix deleted program file

How to fix deleted program file: Okay so I was messing with regedit and i accidentally deleted an important file. First i cant shutdown my laptop so i Shift+shutdown. Now when i open it, it only goes to safe mode. I tried doing system restore and it errors. I tried downloading windows using a usb and it wont...
  10. How to fix deleted program file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging