Windows 10: Program Clip Studio Paint is "Incompatible" but runs in safe mode

Discus and support Program Clip Studio Paint is "Incompatible" but runs in safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having issues with Clip Studio Paint for the past month: it does not open at all. Shows up as a background process in task manager for a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tortoisebucket, May 10, 2021.

1. Program Clip Studio Paint is "Incompatible" but runs in safe mode

I've been having issues with Clip Studio Paint for the past month: it does not open at all. Shows up as a background process in task manager for a few minutes before disappearing, nothing else. I've emailed Clip Studio's support and it seems like they don't know what the problem is. They did advise I run the program in safe mode and it worked without issue. However, when I attempt to run Clip Studio Paint in troubleshooting mode, it displays an error that "Clip Studio Paint is incompatible". Like I said, it runs in safe mode and after checking Clip Studio Paint's system requirements I can't fi

:)

tortoisebucket, May 10, 2021
  2. KyeongSeo Win User

Window 10 Incompatibility with Programs

My laptop is ASUS Zenbook Pro UX5051VW and I'm having trouble with running specific programs.

1. Clip Studio Paint:

The message "CLIP STUDIO PAINT has stopped working" pops up and I tried the compatibility run and nothing works.

2. Krita:

Doesn't even open. Says incompatible.

3. Paint Sai Tool:

Launches but no response.

The odd thing is that in my previous laptop, which has Windows 10, all three programs works perfectly. Also works well in my sister's laptop.

Moved from: ( Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate / PC )

KyeongSeo, May 10, 2021
  3. Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, May 10, 2021
  4. Program Clip Studio Paint is "Incompatible" but runs in safe mode

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Program Clip Studio Paint is "Incompatible" but runs in safe mode

1. Program Clip Studio Paint is "Incompatible" but runs in safe mode - Similar Threads - Program Clip Studio

2. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  3. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  4. Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?: When I switched to Windows 10 I had to re-download all the software and assets I had from Clip Studio and Clip Studio Paint. Am I going to have to do that again for Windows 11? Or will I be able to open and run the program as usual from the get-go?...
  5. Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?

Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?: When I switched to Windows 10 I had to re-download all the software and assets I had from Clip Studio and Clip Studio Paint. Am I going to have to do that again for Windows 11? Or will I be able to open and run the program as usual from the get-go?...
  6. Incompatible Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incompatible Program: I tried giving a program of mine administrative privileges by going to properties and checking the run as administrator box. But it doesn't work. When I tried troubleshooting it, I got the error message incompatible program. Can anyone help with this?...
  7. My computer requires me to run Clip Studio Paint with Administrator in order to open it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer requires me to run Clip Studio Paint with Administrator in order to open it: A year ago, I downloaded Clip Studio Paint Pro. It was added to my files and a shortcut on the desktop and all that, but I can't open it without running it with administrator. There are two users on my computer---administrator and my own, and somehow it was downloaded to the...
  8. Help! Which PC is good for Art/Clip Studio paint?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Which PC is good for Art/Clip Studio paint?: I have a budget of $800 and I need to be able to run Clip Studio Paint on it. submitted by /u/Anubis-Hound [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0pjwh/help_which_pc_is_good_for_artclip_studio_paint/
  9. PROGRAM INCOMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PROGRAM INCOMPATIBILITY: Unfortunately I have been using Windows 7 because my Auto desk Inventor 2010 will not work with Windows 10. Any suggestion would be welcom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-incompatibility/9c2fa257-6e6c-48cb-942c-d4ad1d8a24d2
  10. running incompatable programs on Win 10

running incompatable programs on Win 10: I am currently running Win7x64 pro on my desktop computers. I am toying with the idea of migrating to Win10. Problem is that I have several 'legacy' programs that I cannot & do not want to, abandon--WordPerfect X4 CorelDraw X4 and Ventura 10. they all work fine on Win7 ( a...