Windows 10: program closing while using

Discus and support program closing while using in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A program closes when I open parts of it to use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CeeLo1, Jun 7, 2020.

1. CeeLo1 Win User

program closing while using

A program closes when I open parts of it to use.

:)

CeeLo1, Jun 7, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 7, 2020
  3. How can I quickly close many Windows/Programs?

I find that the fastest way to natively achieve this is like this:

1. Click on the desired program in your task bar
    2. alt + F4

This is quicker because you close precisely the programs you wish to close where as alt + tab-ing through your programs forces you to step over unwanted programs causing you to endure more time.

MonkeyZeus, Jun 7, 2020
  4. program closing while using

Programs Closing

Hi,

Never heard of something like this, but the Graphics Card situation sounds familiar. I doubt your GPU is causing your programs to close though. Here's what I would do if I were in your shoes:

1. Uninstall and reinstall your GPU. Grab the latest drivers and make sure they are properly installed.
    2. Run an antivirus check. I personally recommend Malwarebytes Free.

Hope this helps.

Michaelvas17, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

program closing while using

1. program closing while using - Similar Threads - program closing while

2. Microsoft 365 program. When Microsoft closes a program why is it impossible to use the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft 365 program. When Microsoft closes a program why is it impossible to use the...: Microsoft 365 program. When Microsoft closes a365 program why is it impossible to use the programs that were purchased when a computer was first purchased. I can't use any of my microsoft programs. Should I look at taking legal *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. How to quit/close a program using Task Scheduler ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to quit/close a program using Task Scheduler ?: I would like to have Task scheduler close a program after computer has been idle for a set amount of time. Is there a way to do that ? I previously posted a question about my computer not waking from sleep and I could not find a solution. I think I've worked out that it's...
  4. Issue with programs opening while laptop closed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with programs opening while laptop closed.: Hello, I’m not sure if this is the place for this, but I figured I’d give it a shot. My girlfriend will open her laptop after closing the lid, but not turning it off, and she’ll find random programs open. Sometimes it’s a new chrome open to a random site, or a word document...
  5. What program to use while scanning/

in Cortana
    What program to use while scanning/: I don't know if I should use TIFF or docs when scanning a letter to my computer. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-program-to-use-while-scanning/bc2702e0-fead-41bf-a6c2-aa4e82dc1e62"
  6. While scrolling with mouse it freezes and closes the program

in Windows 10 Customization
    While scrolling with mouse it freezes and closes the program: Hey there , Firstly i am not able to search through my start menu Secondly if i scroll down with mouse wheel it freezes the start menue menue and then closes it . Same thing is happening in windows settings. Please help...
  7. mail app closes by itself while in use

in Browsers and Email
    mail app closes by itself while in use: this app has been sloggy, but now, when i finally get it to my hotmail account, it closes unexpectedly. first of all, it automatically opens to my gmail account rather than the hotmail. if i try to sync to receive new mail or click on a message, it will close instead of...
  8. programs auto closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programs auto closing: hi guys i have opened the builtin admn by changing the cmd to sethc so whenever i press shift 5 times at login it opens the cmd for me to type the net user admin /active:yes command but my question is i open taskmgr with the cmd i mentioned before I run programs from "run...
  9. Closing programs

Closing programs: Having Window 10 is cool but I need to know why I can't close Yahoo Messenger and Skype. "Quit Skype" is in a black area on Skype and "Sign Out" in Yahoo messenger is the same. I cannot close these 2 programs, they are not Apps, when I am ready to shut down the computer. Does...
  10. Programs Closing

Programs Closing: I'm not an expert, so please go easy on me. My main problem is programs suddenly close. When using a browser (Firefox or Chrome) the program will close. Approx every 3-5 minutes. However, there are times it will stay open for significantly longer. I've tried using Firefox...