Windows 10: Program Compability Assistant Pop-up

Discus and support Program Compability Assistant Pop-up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] after i'm installing something with ISO files that make a virtual drive for acces file inside it, then i'm eject and delete the file, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arif Syahbani, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Program Compability Assistant Pop-up

Program Compability Assistant Pop-up 53ab31e6-f8f1-41e7-8f68-56d0718cb720?upload=true.png
    after i'm installing something with ISO files that make a virtual drive for acces file inside it, then i'm eject and delete the file, this pop-up always popped-up into my windows. Anyway, i have uninstalled that program.

I tried with gpedit.msc that i see on other question, but it still not working.

Should i insert the ISO virtual disc again? I won't it.

This pop-up not too disturb my work, but i dont like it when i'm doing alt + tab features, even i can make the pop up go away into the second desktop.

Please help me to solved this problem : Remove the pop-up.

:)

Arif Syahbani, Apr 4, 2019

2. Program Compability Assistant Pop-up

Program Compability Assistant Pop-up 53ab31e6-f8f1-41e7-8f68-56d0718cb720?upload=true.png

after i'm installing something with ISO files that make a virtual drive for acces file inside it, then i'm eject and delete the file, this pop-up always popped-up into my windows. Anyway, i have uninstalled that program.

I tried with gpedit.msc that i see on other question, but it still not working.

Should i insert the ISO virtual disc again? I won't it.

This pop-up not too disturb my work, but i dont like it when i'm doing alt + tab features, even i can make the pop up go away into the second desktop.

Please help me to solved this problem : Remove the pop-up.

Arif Syahbani, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    pop up window

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to set as default app.

• In the search box, type “settings”.
    • Click on “system” and on the left hand corner click on
      “default apps”.
    • Under “choose default apps” click on the “+” symbol and you can
      add the apps.

Step 2:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows key +R.

• Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.

• Click on Programs Tab and click
      Set Programs
      under Internet Programs.

• Click on Select Associate a File type or protocol with a program.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Program Compability Assistant Pop-up

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Program Compability Assistant Pop-up

1. Program Compability Assistant Pop-up - Similar Threads - Program Compability Assistant

2. Small Program Icons Popping Up on Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small Program Icons Popping Up on Pictures: Hi, I've been browsing some stuff on my computer and just found out that these small program icons show on the bottom right of a lot of my images. These definitely weren't here before and I recently installed a couple of updates, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do...
  3. Compability problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compability problem: Hi I have Windows 10 and am trying to install Edge. I get the error code Status_Invalid_Image_Hash. It is the same when I try to open a window in Google Chrome. My only access to internet now is my old Explorer. What to do? Sixten11...
  4. focus assistant pop up keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    focus assistant pop up keeps appearing: hi, I am using Windows 10, 1903 and the focus assistant popup appears few times or so. I have set it to off. Is there the best way to get it to not appear at all?...
  5. Amazon Assistant Pop-Up in Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Amazon Assistant Pop-Up in Opera Browser: My Opera browser started getting this totally annoying Amazon Assistant pop-up in any Amazon page that looks like some promotion that can't be disabled. Am I the only one getting this? Maybe a browser virus? 133189
  6. Error Compability Troubleshooter

Error Compability Troubleshooter: did anyone know what error it is? and what causing the error? thanks[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-compability-troubleshooter/548c29b9-9c71-4ada-8998-5dc22a605a72
  7. Multiple Monitors and pop ups within programs

Multiple Monitors and pop ups within programs: Windows 10. I use 3 monitors. I have outlook open on one. Anytime I do anything that creates a small pop up like address book, it opens on the main display. If I open large windows, like if I start a new message in a new window, it pops up on screen 2. So I don't know what...
  8. Searchbox keeps popping up on certain programs

Searchbox keeps popping up on certain programs: My Acer laptop on windows 10 64bit, with updated OS is experiencing unusual behavior. The searchbox, equivalent to pressing Ctrl-F keeps popping up randomly on Chrome, and MS Edge. Sometimes clicking the close box works, but often, it just keeps reappearing immediately,...
  9. Random program pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random program pop up: Just recently my computer every hour right on the 7th minute of the new hour, a random program/window pops up for .5 seconds, its a black box and there is no icon on my task bar, its annoying because it causes my program/game to freeze and i cannot figure out whats doing it...
  10. Program window constantly popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program window constantly popping up: After upgrading to 10 there is a program window that opens for about one second then closes every 45 seconds on top of whatever I am doing 18331

Users found this page by searching for:

1. damn windows 10 compatibility program assistant keeps popping up. It should be disabled