Windows 10: Program crashes after using a different program and coming back to it, with...

Discus and support Program crashes after using a different program and coming back to it, with... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Blender, the program in question, crashes after I do something else and come back to the program, but it starts up with no issue. Example: I just did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ewoud vd Werf, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Program crashes after using a different program and coming back to it, with...

Blender, the program in question, crashes after I do something else and come back to the program, but it starts up with no issue.

Example:

I just did some work in Blender and didn't close Blender, but just went to chrome to play some music and go back to Blender, and then it just closes.

When I launch Blender through the console it crashes with this error: "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION".

I have already asked on the Blender forums, reinstalled my NVidia drivers, updated a bunch of programs, deleted a bunch of programs.

My question is if I can check logs somewhere or debug the program somehow to find the issue.

I have also posted it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blender/comments/949h83/blender_crashes_after_clicking_outside_the/

https://developer.blender.org/T56236

:)

Ewoud vd Werf, Aug 8, 2018

2. Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

*Confused Program crashes after using a different program and coming back to it, with... :confused: i don't see orthos sp2004 on the list

Eric_Cartman, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Program crashes after using a different program and coming back to it, with...

Fifa 15 Program keeps crashing

Hi Rajahben,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs & Features.

• Look for the program and right click on it and click on
      Uninstall.

• Once uninstall is complete restart the computer and try to reinstall the program.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Program crashes after using a different program and coming back to it, with...

1. Program crashes after using a different program and coming back to it, with... - Similar Threads - Program crashes using

2. Programs crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs crashing: Its been a longtime dealing with this ive tried insanely long to fix this issue with no avail in some regions programs would just shut off randomly and crashlogs would lead me to deadends. ive had repairmen take my pc in ive done incredible ammounts of work fixing it but i...
  3. All files and programs that I delete or uninstall come back after reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All files and programs that I delete or uninstall come back after reboot.: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and is an Optiplex 9020 x64 bit. This issue occurred a day after installing SQL server 2022. The computer restarted on its own and stayed on the BIOS startup page. Since then, I can not install or remove any programs. Any help is greatly...
  4. All files and programs that I delete or uninstall come back after reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All files and programs that I delete or uninstall come back after reboot.: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and is an Optiplex 9020 x64 bit. This issue occurred a day after installing SQL server 2022. The computer restarted on its own and stayed on the BIOS startup page. Since then, I can not install or remove any programs. Any help is greatly...
  5. All files and programs that I delete or uninstall come back after reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Screen goes black when using programs and the program that I use crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black when using programs and the program that I use crashes: I have built a new pc and I have been using it for a month now. When I first built it the screen was going black when oppening a program or while in a program, then I updated the windows, re installed chipset and graphics card drivers and the problem went away. But today I am...
  7. Programs crashing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs crashing after update: Windows 10 32-bit On the night of 11 March Windows must have updated. the next morning when I logged on it did the usual slow "do not turn off - updating.... which it does after an upgrade. Since then several programs have crashed with a blue screen and message saying...
  8. Program Crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program Crash: I have a program Elwave which reads share prices from Yahoo. The program is able to download the share prices and display them correctly. However, it crashes when it is required to process information in a particular way. For other cases, it works correctly. The supplier...
  9. Different programs keep crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different programs keep crashing.: My computer broke recently with an "insert boot device" screen when you turned it on/reset. One fresh install of Windows 10 and a day later, some oddities start. One of my programs kept crashing and I didn't know why. It was an open source program, so I just assumed it was...
  10. Windows & programs using different date formats

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows & programs using different date formats: Hey all, When using Windows 10, Excel 2016 and Firefox (to name a few flavors), I'm presented with different date formats. Windows is set up the way I want it: [ATTACH] In Firefox however, some pages that display dates swap the dd / mm order, while the within the...