Windows 10: Program Crashing

Discus and support Program Crashing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have had a photoshop app installed in my system for years. Never had a problem with it. My computer now post a crashed program .."Printshop.exe"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmyLilly, Jul 9, 2019.

1. AmyLilly Win User

Program Crashing

Hi, I have had a photoshop app installed in my system for years. Never had a problem with it. My computer now post a crashed program .."Printshop.exe" has recently crashed. I have done a clean boot, I have scanned for viruses, I have had the program uninstalled and reinstalled with the help of Photoshop helpline via emails. I have made sure there is enough room disk wise, I have done everything I know to do...did I miss anything?

:)

AmyLilly, Jul 9, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Program Crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Program Crashing

1. Program Crashing - Similar Threads - Program Crashing

2. Sage50 Accounting - TabTip.exe crashing the program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sage50 Accounting - TabTip.exe crashing the program: Per Sage50's customer support, the TabTip.exe process is known to crash Sage50. I noticed one other thread that was closed with no firm answers on fixing this issue. This is what we've done to resolve our issue.Cannot modify the TabTip.exe file, so modifying the parent folder...
  3. Sage50 Accounting - TabTip.exe crashing the program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sage50 Accounting - TabTip.exe crashing the program: Per Sage50's customer support, the TabTip.exe process is known to crash Sage50. I noticed one other thread that was closed with no firm answers on fixing this issue. This is what we've done to resolve our issue.Cannot modify the TabTip.exe file, so modifying the parent folder...
  4. Experiencing crashes mostly right after windows start up and if starting a program or game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing crashes mostly right after windows start up and if starting a program or game: Issues has been more varied but after changeing alot of hardware and new windows-install this is an issue that persist. It has been alot worse before with continued crashes on startup, but since then i've changed all hardware components except chassis and SDD, reinstalled...
  5. Experiencing crashes mostly right after windows start up and if starting a program or game

Experiencing crashes mostly right after windows start up and if starting a program or game: Issues has been more varied but after changeing alot of hardware and new windows-install this is an issue that persist. It has been alot worse before with continued crashes on startup, but since then i've changed all hardware components except chassis and SDD, reinstalled...
  6. Experiencing crashes mostly right after windows start up and if starting a program or game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant program and OS crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant program and OS crashes: I've been getting constant crashes with a wide variety of games, Chrome, Discord, and some Windows crashes as well for weeks. I've been trying to solve the issue and have fully wiped and reinstalled the OS, ran MemTest on all physical cores to check RAM and core integrity,...
  8. Constant program and OS crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant program and OS crashes: I've been getting constant crashes with a wide variety of games, Chrome, Discord, and some Windows crashes as well for weeks. I've been trying to solve the issue and have fully wiped and reinstalled the OS, ran MemTest on all physical cores to check RAM and core integrity,...
  9. Constant program and OS crashes

10. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...