Windows 10: Program doing stuff

Discus and support Program doing stuff in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I uninstalled a program, it takes ownership so I could delete a file, but when I did the button is still there. https://imgur.com/SUNFrOH It says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeoHuang9, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LeoHuang9 Win User

Program doing stuff

I uninstalled a program, it takes ownership so I could delete a file, but when I did the button is still there.
    https://imgur.com/SUNFrOH
    It says Explorer.EXE application not found when I try to open it. I also can't find the original publishers of the program. How do I remove this?

:)

LeoHuang9, Mar 26, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 26, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Program doing stuff

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Program doing stuff

1. Program doing stuff - Similar Threads - Program doing stuff

2. Why do they keep moving stuff around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do they keep moving stuff around: Microsoft really should leave well enough alone.. Going from windows 10 to windows 11 is a nightmare.. First of all, the task bar/start menu... Why? I've been using windows since windows 95 and I like the start menu and task bar being very simplified.. Control panel is easy...
  3. Why do they keep moving stuff around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do they keep moving stuff around: Microsoft really should leave well enough alone.. Going from windows 10 to windows 11 is a nightmare.. First of all, the task bar/start menu... Why? I've been using windows since windows 95 and I like the start menu and task bar being very simplified.. Control panel is easy...
  4. Stuff broke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuff broke: I have logged back onto my pc with windows 11 after a week and a bit of not using it and my microsoft store, xbox app, EA launcher, Ubisoft connect and epic games launcher have all been signed out of and wont let me sing back in, and steam says im offline. microsoft store let...
  5. Network stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network stuff: So a months ago we bought a wireless wifi, we used and it went fine, but a couple days later my wifi gets really wierd, it gets "spikes" if you know what i mean. Basically it would go to 8kbps when normally it should be 3-5 mpbs to 0kbps on repeat. Does anyone know how to fix...
  6. Network stuff

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network stuff: So a months ago we bought a wireless wifi, we used and it went fine, but a couple days later my wifi gets really wierd, it gets "spikes" if you know what i mean. Basically it would go to 8kbps when normally it should be 3-5 mpbs to 0kbps on repeat. Does anyone know how to fix...
  7. Doing stuff while a system scan running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doing stuff while a system scan running: HelloCan I do other things on the computer whilethe big /sfc system scans and /Dism scans in the command prompt is active in the background?Or will it be much slower / longer when ever i trigger/open any another application like the webbrowser?...
  8. What's this stuff?

What's this stuff?: Hi I was just wandering in C:\Windows folder to search for a photo that was accidentally downloaded from my removable device today. I came across a folder named 'INF' in C:\Windows when I noticed that there were 2 files that I don't know about- c_fsantivirus.inf and...
  9. Stuff not downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuff not downloading: Im trying to download stuff on my pc but everytime it does it bugs out on me. If I try and download something on the internet it takes me back to the original screen or the Run popup doesnt come up. If i download something from the store it just says error. I’ll post this on...
  10. Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho

Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho: Some programs (such as microsoft programs like pp and Adobe's Creative Cloud) say they aren't connected to the internet or cannot connect when all else works (steam, chrome and stuff work) So i have asked this question before but i've begun filling in some detials in the...