Windows 10: Program downloading

Discus and support Program downloading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot download any of programs from Internet to PC. GoogleChrome, just block download. With message "File download is blocked by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JevgeniKlimenko, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Program downloading

Hello,

I cannot download any of programs from Internet to PC.

GoogleChrome, just block download. With message "File download is blocked by the security settings of your computer."

Internet Explorer and Edge download. But Windows not starting program.

:)

JevgeniKlimenko, Jul 26, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 26, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. Program downloading

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Program downloading

1. Program downloading - Similar Threads - Program downloading

2. DLL makes the program not download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL makes the program not download.: Hello. I would like to ask you a question about DLL.I was about to download the program which is named "logisim-evolution", which can provide us the logical circuit in computer.I could download logisim-evolution setup program, but when executing the program and download extra...
  3. DLL makes the program not download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL makes the program not download.: Hello. I would like to ask you a question about DLL.I was about to download the program which is named "logisim-evolution", which can provide us the logical circuit in computer.I could download logisim-evolution setup program, but when executing the program and download extra...
  4. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  5. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  6. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program: So I bought a MSI laptop and it had a two different login screen names one was for a user and the other one was administrative I have the PIN code to the one user that sold me the laptop so that I can get into the computer but when I go to download anything it won't let me...
  8. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program: So I bought a MSI laptop and it had a two different login screen names one was for a user and the other one was administrative I have the PIN code to the one user that sold me the laptop so that I can get into the computer but when I go to download anything it won't let me...
  9. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

10. quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?: Have problem with quicken. They say it has to do with onedrive. will not download transactions but says update complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-says-onedrive-is-interfering-with-program/663af39f-b82e-482b-88b4-f6df40f3a468