Windows 10: Program drivers not updating

Discus and support Program drivers not updating in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to install Data Colour Spyder 5 Callibration software. I have been using it for a couple of years now. I have it on my laptop and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eariePW, Oct 23, 2019.

1. eariePW Win User

Program drivers not updating

I am trying to install Data Colour Spyder 5 Callibration software. I have been using it for a couple of years now. I have it on my laptop and it is fine.

I have recently got a new computer (5 weeks ago) and everything else has installed correctly.

The program installs onto the computer but cannot detect the sensor of the Spyder device

I have been in contact with Data Color and have tried these below

*Reinstalled from a link they sent me

*Tried Updating Drivers - Browse my computer

*Rebooted in Safe Mode and reinstalled

Windows can now find the drivers in the computer but there an error installing

I have attached screen shots of Device Manager Program drivers not updating f109705d-92ba-4c71-a837-e92c3f4d58ce?upload=true.png Program drivers not updating fd00daab-5bb9-4524-b2a7-e03dafa199e1?upload=true.png Program drivers not updating ffa26077-f12e-41e8-9903-82668be2a167?upload=true.png Program drivers not updating aa7ce3dd-96e1-47a9-a1dd-2e9d0fae2916?upload=true.png Program drivers not updating bb38f1e7-f9c7-494e-b7f9-093525e023fa?upload=true.png

:)

eariePW, Oct 23, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Program drivers not updating :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Program drivers not updating

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Program drivers not updating :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Program drivers not updating

1. Program drivers not updating - Similar Threads - Program drivers updating

2. An Intel Driver Update program replaced my Laptop speaker driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Intel Driver Update program replaced my Laptop speaker driver.: An Intel Driver update program replaced my OEM Lenovo laptop speaker driver and now the speakers do not appear in the Device Manager menu. I tried downloading the Intel Management console and drivers from the Lenovo website, but that didn't work. Would resetting Windows 10...
  3. An Intel Driver Update program replaced my Laptop speaker driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An Intel Driver Update program replaced my Laptop speaker driver.: An Intel Driver update program replaced my OEM Lenovo laptop speaker driver and now the speakers do not appear in the Device Manager menu. I tried downloading the Intel Management console and drivers from the Lenovo website, but that didn't work. Would resetting Windows 10...
  4. An Intel Driver Update program replaced my Laptop speaker driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Software/Drivers/Programs crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software/Drivers/Programs crashing: So, I'm writing this as I have a MemTest running. For the past 6 months I've had the issue of my GPU driver and Programs Firefox, games, etc crashing out of nowhere. After restarting my PC the issue goes away for a few days only to return. The Motherboard and CPU have been...
  6. Program installers closing automatically, unable to update drivers,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program installers closing automatically, unable to update drivers,...: Hi,I bought a second hand computer and did a complete reinstall of windows with fresh product key. When I try to open csgo for example I get te blue screen with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error code. I tried updating my drivers but I can't install anything nvidia related,...
  7. Program Driver Reviver

Program Driver Reviver: Is the program Driver Reviver a product of or recommended by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-driver-reviver/9ec7dc30-f639-4a91-b5a9-b38f41f6e24c
  8. Driver Support One programs

Driver Support One programs: I kept getting messages from "Driver Support One" that my drivers need updating. After a scan they claimed that there were 4 drivers out of date. I was having a lot of trouble with performance of my laptop and I thought that the drivers may have been the problem. After...
  9. Program drivers

Program drivers: How do I identify program drivers which are out of date and how and where can I obtain updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-drivers/91591281-edfa-4228-8adb-433b95b66678
  10. Your programs or drivers are not compatible

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Your programs or drivers are not compatible: I was trying to update Windows 10 using an ISO when I got a message saying that my PC cannot update because some drivers or programs are not compatible. Panther compatData: [PHP] <CompatReport xmlns="http://www.microsoft.com/ApplicationExperience/UpgradeAdvis - Pastebin.com...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver update